This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2019

My MOS in the Marines. 0352-Marine Anti-Tank Missileman.

Comment

• broomhandle
      • Feb 2016

Hi All,

I was obsessed with the Mauser C-96 "Broomhandle" for YEARS!
      I guess i watched too many WW-1 & 2 movies & Joe Kidd with Clint Eastwood!
      Finely got one when a bunch came in from China! Still a really neat pistol!

Now, it's a growing NEED for various models of the Springfield & R I A 1903 & 03-A3 rifles.

It keeps my out of trouble ...most of the time,
      broomhandle

Comment

• Papa Charlie
        • Jan 2014

Always loved the Broomhandles, wish I had one.
        Would like to find a Springfield M1 Garand, S/N 1,359,285 to go with my Winchester with same S/N

Comment

• HateCA
          • Apr 2020

Can you guess...

Comment

• CleLeeEnfield354
            • Jan 2021

Maybe this post will revive this thread.

CleLeeEnfield354

Cle=I live in Cleveland
            LeeEnfield= I have already used this username for ArmsList awhile back, and at the time I was trying to sell my LeeEnfield No.4 Mk1 (I decided to keep it)

354=the number combination I have used since I made my first email many years ago.

Comment

• Unpaid Comintern
              • Dec 2020

Originally posted by HateCA View Post
              Can you guess...
              I'm going to guess that you hate Century Arms.

I have not used this name anywhere else on the internet, I was wracking my brain to think of a good pun and this is what I came up with. Can't explain anymore without getting political lmao.
              "An unarmed people are slaves or are subject to slavery at any given moment" - Huey P. Newton, Co-founder, Black Panther Party

Comment

• lotto_joe
                • Apr 2021

I've played the lottery since it started in Texas in the 70s. I'm seriously considering changing it to lotto_loser. But hey, you never know. Maybe my kids will get lucky. It's a little late for me. Name is Ken but that didn't fit with lotto.

Comment

• Kpsahusker
                  • Apr 2021

KP is what good friends from my home town called me. They’re my initials (first and middle names). A Husker is a player on the University of Nebraska Cornhusker football team... or a life-long, loyal fan thereof. KP’s a Husker... KPsaHusker. Nice to meet you...

Comment

• binlookin
                    • Oct 2011

binlookin

binlookin:
                    I first 'built' this user name 30 years ago or so, when I was collecting and re-conditioning Cast Iron cookware..
                    I would find a piece I liked and usually say something like "I've been looking for one like that!
                    I shortened it to 'binlookin' and I binlookin a lookin ever since: For things I don't need, have no place to put and hardly ever get rid of! [I need a bigger outbuilding!]

Other 'handles' are 'atwit' and 'thtwit':
                    One of my lifelong GI buddies' wives told me I was "a twit"! Since I always aspired to be 'something' before I left this old Vail of tears? I decided that I would just be 'thtwit' and I still am!
                    binlookin.

Comment

• Splashmonster18
                      • Apr 2021

About 10 years ago I attended a kayking Halloween party with a Sweetums muppet mask, there is a video on YT or vimeo someplace, been splashmonster ever since, 18 is my local number
                      Youth and agility are no match for age and treachery

Comment

• crgator
                        • May 2021

First, I'm a Florida Gator. Then, when I got my C&R license, I just added the cr to gator. Incredibly enough, I've sometimes had to add my birthyear to it, because crgator was already in use. Then I've been crgator51.

Comment

• Diamondback
                          • Jul 2021

Long story... even though I live in Seattle, my roots are Texas and my ex and a retired fighter-pilot prof in college jointly inflicted the handle on me in reference to a "Texas Rattlesnake" personality. (I'll try to slither away from trouble if I can, but if it absolutely insists on coming to me then one loud, clear, unmistakable fair-warning "rattle" and if unheeded then the fangs come out.) It just coincidentally happened that Texas's biggest and orneriest rattler also happens to share its name with my weapon of choice in a space-combat simulation game that was very popular in my college's computer lab back then... in Freelancer, Diamondbacks are the most powerful weapons in the game and you can only get two of them for your ship... and you have to go out and salvage them off one specific shipwreck in an extremely hazardous area, IF you can find it.
                          <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                          Life Member NRA/SAF, Washington Concealed Pistol Licenseholder

Comment

• Whipped cream head
                            • Jan 2020

Resurrecting an old stickie. I'm 63. Graduated HS in '77. Loved "That 70's Show".
                            I'm a Red Foreman kind of guy, but try to not take myself too seriously. If you're a fan of the show, you know the line: "All fear whipped cream head!" My son used to tell his friends " dont be fooled by my dad, he looks like Leo, but he talks like Red!" BTW- washing all that whipped cream outa my hair was a real PITA!
                            Only kidding.😎

Comment

Working...
                            X