Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tempest
    • May 2011

From Hendersonville. Heard great things about DGR.

Comment

• spoon
      • Mar 2011

Just a couple hours North in Ky.

Comment

• plainolddave
        • Dec 2009

East TN... I can be at the Clubhouse at ORSA in less than 20 minutes.

orsahp.com

is the website.

Comment

• Juryof6
          • Oct 2012

Knoxville

Any interest in forming an informal shooting group dedicated to Garand and 03 competition?

My son and I shoot an informal "best of 8" each time we take a Garand to the range

Comment

• rob30-06
            • Jun 2013

East Tn here - Wartburg

Close to Oak Ridge and would like to join ORSA if possible.
            Have my own personal 100 range with bench & backstop down in a holler on my property. Very safe place to shoot. Pays to live in the country (got to have your priorities right).
            It would be nice to have longer ranges to shoot.
            Also have a separate pistol range for close work.
            Creek bed for when I feel froggy (sometimes an enbloc or magazine just needs to be emptied quickly).
            Oh, and it helps to have few neighbors and those you do have are understanding.

I shoot just about every week with friends & family but would like to get out a little more.

Rob

Comment

• Daffy
              • Dec 2011

No Problem

Rob. I will sponsor you. I love to shoot at your house, but ORSA is so much closer. At $120 per year for a safe place to shoot, I thinks it is a bargain. I mostly use the covered high power range. 50-100-200- 300 yds. The club house has hosted numerous wedding. (something you may want to think about if you don't change your ways). Plenty of activities, plus it's affiliated with the CMP. Steve

Originally posted by rob30-06 View Post
              Close to Oak Ridge and would like to join ORSA if possible.
              Have my own personal 100 range with bench & backstop down in a holler on my property. Very safe place to shoot. Pays to live in the country (got to have your priorities right).
              It would be nice to have longer ranges to shoot.
              Also have a separate pistol range for close work.
              Creek bed for when I feel froggy (sometimes an enbloc or magazine just needs to be emptied quickly).
              Oh, and it helps to have few neighbors and those you do have are understanding.

I shoot just about every week with friends & family but would like to get out a little more.

Rob

Comment

• i1afli
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
                Rob. I will sponsor you. I love to shoot at your house, but ORSA is so much closer. At $120 per year for a safe place to shoot, I thinks it is a bargain. I mostly use the covered high power range. 50-100-200- 300 yds. The club house has hosted numerous wedding. (something you may want to think about if you don't change your ways). Plenty of activities, plus it's affiliated with the CMP. Steve
                +1 on ORSA.
                I also use the covered high power range, typically using the 50 and 100 yd ranges to sight-in my latest milsurp acquisition.

Comment

• wdodd
                  • Dec 2011

30 minutes east of Nashville

Comment

• jimd80
                    • Dec 2014

I'm 25 minutes from ORSA but never seem to make it out there. Really need to start going and exercising those barrels but 1) work, 2) family or 3) sleep/recovery from 1) and 2) always seem to get in the way.

Comment

• NavyMustang
                      • Feb 2011

I'm in Yuma, TN. I've been collecting and competing with Garands for 20+ years.
                      USN Distinguished Marksman
                      NRA Benefactor Member
                      President's 100

Comment

• Whitpusmc
                        • Nov 2016

I live just south of Nashville and would like to shoot in some 2 or 3 gun type events that I can shoot with a Garand or Carbine.
                        Whitney
                        3rd degree firearms enthusiast

My feedback thread

Comment

• Daffy
                          • Dec 2011

TMCA Show?

Have you ever attended the TN show in Franklin? Contact me at [email protected]. Steve

Comment

Reviving this old thread. I'm in Nashville. A new-ish Garand owner, and just starting to take shooting seriously. Any recommendations on ranges in the area with affordable membership fees?

Comment

Working...
                            X