Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Default FS: Unopened Tin (300 rds) Bulgarian Heavy Ball Ammo!

PHOTOS: https://imgur.com/a/Z1YgM
(1) Tin. 300 rds. 7.62X54r Bulgarian 182 gr. Yellow-Tip Heavy Ball. Circle 10 marking on tin. 10 rounds per paper wrap. 1957 manufacture. Corrosive. Magnetic. $sold + ACTUAL UPS shipping. This stuff is very hard to find, especially in the original tin.

MUST BE 18 TO BUY! The first "I'll take it" posted here, and followed up with an immediate email to me at [email protected] gets it. In that email you will need to provide a zip code and PHYSICAL address where the ammo will be shipped so I can get you a shipping quote. NO P.O. BOXES. I ONLY charge EXACTLY what my shipping cost is. I get a discount on shipping, so do you. Ammo must go UPS ONLY! No exceptions. Please guys, if you post an I'll take it, PLEASE send me an email and continue correspondence until our deal is done. I'll give you 24 hours to respond then it's on to the next buyer. Too much of this happening on this forum and it costs sales. I will accept USPS Money orders, Paypal as a discreet friends and family gift, or Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover + 3% of the total. Cross posted. Time stamp rules.
IF BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON (JAN. 13), I WILL SHIP IT TUESDAY, AS MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY. I ONLY DO UPS ONCE A WEEK ON MONDAY USUALLY BECAUSE IT IS A 2 HOUR TRIP.

Last edited by shawn hoague; 01-13-2018 at 11:08 AM.