Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2018, 12:54 PM

Exclamation News from the 1911 Mt. Top

Ok, here is the new scoop on 4A's and missing documents:

1. While the sales personal would like the 4A, if you did not include it in your packet we will still accept the packet if that is all that is missing.

2. Other than the 4A, if anything is left out, not signed or is incomplete than the packet will be REJECTED. Everyone was given 90 + days to ensure their packet was correct and complete.

3. If ANYONE is found to have submitted more than one packet, both will be REJECTED. We have already had a few submit packets who put their first name and one in their middle name and because they were post marked too early were caught. Also in has come to our attention that on another forum it was discussed that if you sent in multiple packets it would increase your chances of getting at least one low number. If anyone is found doing this they will be banned from CMP and its activities.

4. If you have submitted more than one packet in an envelope than both packets will be rejected. As we will not make the decision on whose to keep and whose to reject as only one lottery number will be assigned to an envelope. (this includes envelopes, boxes, shipping containers, all types of contains used to mail an item).

Last edited by cmp1911admin; 09-17-2018 at 12:56 PM. Reason: space
Old 09-17-2018, 01:45 PM

I am curious on where it states that only one packet can be submitted per envelope other than the forum. I thought I read the instructions thoroughly and I didn't see where that was prohibited until today in this thread. I'm in the same situation as BubbaTheKid, if that is in fact the case how can I remedy my mistake and not get my wife and my packets totally thrown out and banned. Thanks in advance
Old 09-17-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridger View Post
I am curious on where it states that only one packet can be submitted per envelope other than the forum. I thought I read the instructions thoroughly and I didn't see where that was prohibited until today in this thread. I'm in the same situation as BubbaTheKid, if that is in fact the case how can I remedy my mistake and not get my wife and my packets totally thrown out and banned. Thanks in advance
CMP 1911 CUSTOMER PURCHASE DETAILS:
CMP 1911 order form packet is now posted.
CMP 1911 customer service number is 256-835-8455 extension 461
CMP 1911 customer service email address cmp1911@thecmp.org
Only ONE CMP 1911 order form packet per customer may be submitted.

Read the last line.

Last edited by llano52; 09-17-2018 at 03:34 PM. Reason: omitted
Old 09-17-2018, 01:57 PM

I have always included 4a with notes as what document is for what , N/A , onfile, updated, doc included,

This time around I made sure to note that my 03 ffl was for only for partisipation and not for ship to ffl
Old 09-17-2018, 02:39 PM

No, it is for people trying to pull a scam as was discussed on another forum it was discussed that if you sent in multiple packets it would increase your chances of getting at least one low number. If anyone is found doing this they will be banned from CMP and its activities.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
No, it is for people trying to pull a scam as was discussed on another forum it was discussed that if you sent in multiple packets it would increase your chances of getting at least one low number. If anyone is found doing this they will be banned from CMP and its activities.
Thank You for the clarification.

We will assume Our two order packets previously sent in together in one FedEx envelope are VOID & File 13.

We will re-submit in separate envelopes individually and not be banned for life.

Thank You again for Your patience. Very much appreciated.
Best,
Rob
Old 09-17-2018, 03:37 PM

I see that it says one packet per customer, which in one envelope I had one packet for myself and one packet for my wife, both of us are eligible customers.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:53 PM

Unhappy

After reading this forum I realized I did not have my 2A form notorized. I went through the checklist 3 times to make sure that I included all required documentation(including 4A) before mailing my packet. I suppose I missed the sentence that mentioned the notary in the instructions but Iím surprised there was no mention of notary in the checklist.

Am I screwed?
Old 09-17-2018, 07:57 PM

Notary is required. It's in the instructions to sign in the presence of a notary.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:57 PM

not to be a jerk, but it has it in the instructions and it has the notary info on the form itself.