Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2009, 05:28 PM

Default Ordered M2 ball on the 9/6, should I be worried?

I ordered one can of M2 ball on 9/6 and my card was charged on 10/11. I have yet to receive a shipping notification yet my order has been in the "order history" section in my e-store account for at least a week now. This is my first order from the e-store and I was wondering if this was normal or if I did in fact slip through the cracks. I know that they are pretty much OUT of ammo now so I figured now is the time to ask...
Old 10-28-2009, 07:16 PM

If your CC was charged you should be getting your Ammo....I've had things show up before the order was showing shipped in e-store before.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunteran View Post
I ordered one can of M2 ball on 9/6 and my card was charged on 10/11. ...
If they've got your money they've got your ammo too. Be patient. It took 6 weeks after my card was hit before I got a shipment (not ammo). They are still very busy but they are catching up.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMFn542bob View Post
If they've got your money they've got your ammo too. Be patient. It took 6 weeks after my card was hit before I got a shipment (not ammo). They are still very busy but they are catching up.
Awesome. That's exactly what I was wanting to hear. I already have a couple of cans so as long as I get it eventually I'm a happy camper.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:53 PM

Click on the invoice number in order history to view the invoice and see if a tracking number shows. My last couple orders never received shipping notice but tracking number was on invoice when it moved to order history.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrgr View Post
Click on the invoice number in order history to view the invoice and see if a tracking number shows. My last couple orders never received shipping notice but tracking number was on invoice when it moved to order history.
I already checked that. It has no tracking number and it has the standard "Thank you for your on-line order. Your credit card has not been charged at this time. Your order will be reviewed by CMP staff prior to final processing and credit card charging." line on the top of the invoice but I checked and my card has been charged. Of course, on my other ammo order it says the same thing but its been sitting in my closet for almost a month now so I'm guessing that it doesn't really mean a thing.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 PM

I am getting worried too. My last two orders were, cc hit on monday, ammo arrived on friday. This time cc hit on monday, nothing on friday, ditto monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Any fedex truck wrecks between Anniston and Houston?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:25 AM

For those having trouble with the Fed Ex Tracker.........CLICK on the below address.

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking...glish&altref=y

Next.......on the "enter reference" line, put in your CMP customer number

Then........."Destination Country" use the pull down menu and enter "United States"

Then.........enter your zip code in the box.

Last Step........CLICK the "Track" box

That will take you to another page.......CLICK on the Fed Ex Tracking Number and it'll take you to the final page, which shows you the status of the shipment within the Fed Ex System.

Sometimes you'll get a e-mail from CMP with the tracking info and sometimes you won't.....or it'll be "late." I just watch my CC (on line) status and/or check at the CMP E-store to see if anything changes with pending orders and/or history.

Aloha, Mark
Old 10-29-2009, 02:12 AM

Wow, would you look at that, it said it was delivered. I will have to call my parents tomorrow and ask about it because they didn't mention it to me at all. I wish I had shipped it up to my apartment instead of my parent's house. Thanks for that walkthrough, worked like a charm.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 AM

maybe they are busy boxing up the loose ammo for your orders?