X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhmartin
    • Dec 2009

New Mexico in the South???

Sorry CMP ... we are West or Southwest ... the yanks run off the rebs beginning at Glorietta in March of 1862
  • fem
    • Dec 2011

New Mexico in the South?

'dint run us off, we wuz jist tard!!!!!

Comment

• Front Line
      • Nov 2011

Ha-ha, never noticed. I interviewed for a job in New Mexico last year. Was in Alamogordo as a Aviation Consultant. Would have been a decent job but Alamogordo was a deal breaker for me.

I would have had to commute from Las Cruces or Ruidoso for a decent way of life.

Comment

• Oct 2009

Let's set the records straight. There is nothing wrong with Alamogordo NM. I'm a native NM and we don't like soft people so, glad you stayed away. Albuquerque would be your best bet as you could wear your heels there with out comment.

Comment

• ratntat
          Banned
          • Jan 2014

Decent life in Riudoso??? Lmao, may as well been commuting from San Antonio. Riudoso is the only "Texas" in New Mexico they could claim, and Im with 7.62 as ive probably shot with him, New mexico is hardy place.... Full of beautiful women and green chili.../ or red.

Comment

• GGaskill
            Super Moderator
            • Dec 2009

Alamagordo is certainly not the big city. El Paso is not bad but it depends on what you are looking for.

Haven't been in either place since 1970.
            Only hits count.

"The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds."--Will Durant

Comment

Working...
            X