Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2011, 07:24 PM

Default WTS Garand / BM-59 Folding Paratrooper Stock

I have for sale here a hard to find BM59 or M1 Garand side-folding stock. I picked this up about a year ago and paid $450.00 for it then. I am selling this to finance another project patiently waiting in my safe.

The metal and wood on this stock are in like new shape. The wood could probably use some tlc in the form of an oiling, but is in otherwise great shape for its age. The grip and stock mechanism are very solid. It has dimples in the forearm for use with the bm59 bipod option. It fits my 1953 Springfield M1 like a glove. The only thing I would point out is it is missing the forward sling metal piece.

I would like to get $400.00 plus shipping, but I will consider reasonable offers. This will ship from Missouri and I will be glad to give anyone interested a bunch more pictures.

I listed this here on the CMP boards first because I'd like to give real lovers and collectors a shot at it. Thanks.

Go here http://s1102.photobucket.com/home/matrixman80/index to view pictures. I can take more on request. Also, I have a B-Square no-gunsmith side scope mount for Garands. I'm asking $55.00 on that, ships free.

Last edited by matrixman80; 01-15-2011 at 07:38 PM.