Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjp View Post
Looking to be there first am tomorrow but will call to hear from guys at store whats left before i leave tonight

every have life throw every curve at you trying to tell you YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!... ughh...
Old 11-17-2017, 01:31 PM

twenty 03a3's when I left - barrels in generally nice shape. Couple racks of 03a3 drills, garand drills, bunch of BR's of various flavors, garand C's and D's, t-shirts, sweatshirts, various ammo, other stuff as listed already.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:29 PM

how are they on bayonets or ammo?
Old 11-17-2017, 05:04 PM

I saw a bayonet on the counter and they still have M-2 ball in boxes. Beyond that I don't know - you'd do better to call them up maņana to ask them directly.

Last edited by captaincalc; 11-17-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: I have bayonet spelling issues
Old 11-18-2017, 01:54 PM

we were there first am today... not sure how many 03's were left but I know at least 6-10 were bought today with maybe 20 left from yesterday would have to get exact number from the guys at store
Old 11-18-2017, 02:35 PM

yes - in two sizes, boxes, 440 in a WW2 can or in a plastic modernist can with fewer rounds - no idea about the smaller can, I got a big'un. $329 and change after paying the rat-fink state tax. Either can, I think works out to seventy cents a round.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:19 PM

Well ,how did you like your 1903A3?? Chrisjp
Old 11-18-2017, 05:31 PM

couldn't take one home.. I was "delayed".. in 20 plus years of buying firearms (and I just bought a collector grade in January at the NS) ...that was a first... so now its a wait to see how long before they clear up any confusion... and I get them shipped to me so I save the tax and get free shipping.. I picked out a drill 03 with a springfield slant stock (just like the one I have at home) that isn't cracked...
Old 11-22-2017, 03:57 PM

Are the garand drill rifles the same ole same ole, or is there some new inventory?
Old 11-22-2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorem1s View Post
Are the garand drill rifles the same ole same ole, or is there some new inventory?
There was one point just within the past couple of months that the drill rifles available had welded oprod tracks and were pretty beat.

One of the reports in the past few weeks report that there are quite a few new inventory drills without welded oprod tracks. I called last week and this was confirmed. There are at least 2 full racks of drills.