Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2019, 08:34 PM

Default rgn

Yes it was a Union Switch
Old 02-28-2019, 09:56 PM

Old 02-28-2019, 11:13 PM

Default Sitting back...

Sitting back and retracting all my previous inquiries about my place in line, at least in spirit. Thank you for everything you're doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
<snip> Just sit back and wait at least your number is not 20,0013.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
Could be a number of reasons, NICS check(have to wait 30 days before we can run it again), a number of staff members are processing orders and you order may be in stack where person is off. Who knows?????? Just sit back and wait at least your number is not 20,0013.
May I ask, why would you have to runs NICS check again, and will there be a point where you guys call and say there is a problem. Most of us are trying to wait patiently, even though orders 2-300 numbers ahead are filled. I think most of you would agree that its tough to do without doubt that we did something wrong on our end. Thanks in advance for the response
Old 03-01-2019, 09:46 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbump View Post
May I ask, why would you have to runs NICS check again, and will there be a point where you guys call and say there is a problem. Most of us are trying to wait patiently, even though orders 2-300 numbers ahead are filled. I think most of you would agree that its tough to do without doubt that we did something wrong on our end. Thanks in advance for the response
The reason for two NICS checks is explained on the CMP 1911 Info webpage: http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/1911-information/

Scroll to the bottom under the May 9th, 2018 entry.

Rick
Old 03-01-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbump View Post
I think what CMP1911 is saying is: If they don't get a proceed on the check at first, they wait for 30 days to see if it clears, and they can not do it again until the 30 days have passed. They are not doing two checks.

Had 136 Pos feedbacks on the old system, in over two hundred transactions. They went poof. Please post your feedback here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=200241
Old 03-01-2019, 10:19 AM

I have never had a NICS take longer the 15 minutes, I have a unique name, I was more concern that may I had been held up do to the wrong info being entered, either by may fault or CMPs. Most of us a worried about the same thing since they stated they we not going to mess with improperly filled out paperwork. As far as I know mine was filled out correctly but you start to second guess yourself after your number is skipped and its been a few months. DONT GET ME WRONG, I AM HAPPY TO HAVE A NUMBER AND WILL WAIT UNIT I AM CALLED. I APPRECIEATE All THE HARD WORK FROM CMP SATFF. I just feel like a kid stuck in a nightmare that Christmas Eve is 6 months long.

Last edited by Speedbump; 03-01-2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-01-2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhorse72 View Post
I am a bit concerned. My RNGP# is 3076. I have seen 3024, 3084,3243,and 3250 have either been contacted for a CC or have received their order. I have not been contacted for my CC nor have I been emailed for any issues.
What might be the issue?

Thanks,
Scott
I am 3150 and haven't been contacted either. I know of another that is 3111 and hasn't been contacted as well. I'm sure as soon as they find our stack they will get to us.

It isn't the NICS check I just passed one in 5 minutes yesterday. And I got the Email when my RNG was assigned 12/6 so I think they can get through ok.

Just got an email that said NICS had given a proceed and I would be contacted for payment shortly 3/5/19 @1500

Contacted 3/13 for payment

Last edited by NavetFl; 03-13-2019 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Update
Old 03-01-2019, 03:22 PM

Default Hmmmm...

Don't ya hate it when someone cuts in line! Geeesh.....I mean ...I've been waiting and ya go and cut right in front of me...... (Thought I at the 4 way stop, line at the grocery store, line at McDonalds et al
Old 03-01-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavetFl View Post
I am 3150 and haven't been contacted either. I know of another that is 3111 and hasn't been contacted as well. I'm sure as soon as they find our stack they will get to us.
I am sure it will all be worked out at some point. The reason that I questioned this is because on the CMP 1911 Information page it states in more than one place "Customers will be contacted in the sequence provided by the Random Number Generator." I cant imagine why our numbers have been skipped when the policies were set in place for fairness to all. Since I feel that they are people of their word then I felt something must be wrong. I know it is not a NICS issue for me, so I felt I should question it.
I know these folks are working hard and appreciate all they do but that doesn't mean they cant make mistakes. (unless my ex-wife works there. she never made mistakes.) If they weren't going to follow their policy of number order then they should have either notified us of the change. Or not assigned numbers at all. Just put them in stacks and label them Jan, Feb,Mar etc.
JMHO,

Scott

Last edited by Darkhorse72; 03-01-2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: correct spelling