Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 PM

Default WTS- 16" shorty AR

I have a shorty AR that has a DS Arms lower, RRA upper (marked RRA) and a 14.5" CMMG chrome lined 1/7 twist barrel with an RRA extended A2 flash hider blind pinned and welded to make this rifle as short as legally possible. All internals and the buttstock are RRA (single stage trigger). The flip up rear is a Midwest Industries. Rifle is like new with virtually no rounds through it. $725.00 with the rear sight and $675.00 without the rear sight, delivered to your FFL in the first 48.
xring1000(at)gmail.com

Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 PM

There was someone in the Ask Each Other forum looking for an AR... you can direct him to this thread...
Old 07-26-2011, 08:42 PM

Why is there so many different parts on this rifle ? how many rounds is virtually ? thanks paul
Old 07-27-2011, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preaction View Post
Why is there so many different parts on this rifle ? how many rounds is virtually ? thanks paul
I built this rifle for myself last winter. I selected quality parts for the build. Took it to the range once and sighted it in at 25yds. Put it in the safe. I had to spend $858.00 yesterday on a repair to my vintage Mercedes (a car that my daughter actually drives and I rarely get to play with)and decided I would sell the unused safe queen to offset the cost of the repair. I will still have "quite a few" AR's left in the safe. I am an Armalite certified AR15, M16 and AR10 armorer along with an RRA premier dealer. I also manufacture and sell the M1 Buddy.

Thanks,

Tim

www.ktaccuracy.com
www.m1buddy.com
Old 07-27-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preaction View Post
ARs are Barbie dolls for men. Very common to have mixed parts. I have Bravo and LMT uppers on RRA lowers.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokiWartooth View Post
ARs are Barbie dolls for men. Very common to have mixed parts. I have Bravo and LMT uppers on RRA lowers.
Yep. I've run a myriad of different configurations. Currently my only build is an LMT lower with a Centurian Arms MK12 upper.

AR's are something that I actually know quite a bit about. I'm still a big time newb when it comes to C&R.