X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gotafish
    • Aug 2013

For Sale CMP Daisy M853 ANIB

I purchased from CMP 03-20-20I4 Daisy M853. (Monte Carlo stock complete with sights) for $150.00 +SH (receipt available)

I planned to practice with it in my back yard. I have shot it possibly 30 times. And was very impressed at its accuracy at 33'. I just cant comfortably cock it with my arthritis. So I would like to sell it. It will come with two rebuild kits which I picked up from Daisy and a maintenance CD. I paid $150 for it and would like to recoup my $$. If anyone wants it for $150 plus shipping let me know.

I am going to replace it with a Avanti 887 Gold Medlist that I can use a scuba tank to recharge and not have to cock it.
  • gotafish
    • Aug 2013

"sold"

Originally posted by gotafish View Post
    i purchased from cmp 03-20-20i4 daisy m853. (monte carlo stock complete with sights) for $150.00 +sh (receipt available)

i planned to practice with it in my back yard. I have shot it possibly 30 times. And was very impressed at its accuracy at 33'. I just cant comfortably cock it with my arthritis. So i would like to sell it. It will come with two rebuild kits which i picked up from daisy and a maintenance cd. I paid $150 for it and would like to recoup my $$. If anyone wants it for $150 plus shipping let me know.

I am going to replace it with a avanti 887 gold medlist that i can use a scuba tank to recharge and not have to cock it.

Comment

Working...
    X