Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 02:23 PM

Default re:time

Thanks, me too. All those years of expierience gotta count for sumthin'.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:54 PM

I don't know bout these other guys, but I was just messing around because I think this was all ridiculous to begin with. Might as well have some fun
Old 07-26-2013, 03:42 PM

Me too!
Old 07-26-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC4350 View Post
I had nothing to do with all this.... until you drug me into it by criticizing those of us (including me)that sweep the road in front of the house...
Do you think one's time worth any less just because they're old and/or retired?
Its kind of funny because I live in a neighborhood that is full of snow birds and other retirees, heck my family is the youngest in the entire neighborhood, and I see the retirees outside doing some of the strangest things. All I can do is stare for a minute and thing, damn I can't wait until I retire and have the time to do some of those things. All their yards look immaculate. One of the safest places I have ever lived, everyone is home all time and can tell you anything that goes on. This is a big deal since I am in the military and leave home a lot. Best neighborhood watch are those retirees. Would not trade my "street sweeping" neighbors for anything. So JC4350, thank you!
Old 07-26-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappasue View Post
like the retired guys I see on my Mom's street sweeping the asphalt in front of their houses. LOL
The city I live in request everyone help prevent getting crud stuck in the storm drains (causing flooding) by doing just that - keep the street and gutters clear of obstructions.

Given I live on a corner at the bottom of a hill, I do spend some time with a shovel, not a broom)...leaves, grass clipping, all sorts of stuff ends up stuck in the drain...
Old 07-26-2013, 04:12 PM

Boy I struck a cord with the street sweeping thing. Lol sorry I have better things to do in my semiretired state, like reloading, shooting, playing with my grand kids or just about anything. Hahaha
Old 07-26-2013, 04:53 PM

Mostly I use a blower though, then sweep debris into a pile and shovel it into the trashcan. I'm going to put on my waders now, it's getting deep...
Old 07-31-2013, 01:37 PM

I guess if HenryPatrick made a agreement by PM to take it before you, then he gets it.

I am not understanding. We cannot see the sellers PM time stamp but if he says his PM came before your, "I will take it" publicly, then Patrick gets it.

I think even further. The seller has the right to refuse service to anyone in my opinion anyway.

Please do not tell me in ten years I will be out front, sweeping the street for FUN
Old 07-31-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbineone View Post
I guess if HenryPatrick made a agreement by PM to take it before you, then he gets it.

I am not understanding. We cannot see the sellers PM time stamp but if he says his PM came before your, "I will take it" publicly, then Patrick gets it.

I think even further. The seller has the right to refuse service to anyone in my opinion anyway.

Please do not tell me in ten years I will be out front, sweeping the street for FUN
No, you'll be doing it to get away from the wife and grandkids.

OB
Old 07-31-2013, 02:32 PM

Swept the street last weekend to pay my non posting penance.