Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2014, 05:12 PM

Default -06 Blanks on links

US Military -06 Blanks on what I believe to be M1919 MG links. 140 rounds on links. Headstamps vary and all are from the mid-1950s. Ammo is tarnished with some surface corrosion. This is surplus ammo sold as is…

$ 40.00

Please check your local and state laws. Some states or localities may ban you from owning this blank ammo. I know of none, but surely it's banned somewhere. Not shipped anywhere this ammo is restricted by state law. Know your state laws before buying. By purchasing this item, you certify that you are at least 21 years of age, live in a state where this purchase is not prohibited, you are not under indictment for, and have not been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year, you are not a fugitive from justice, are not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance, have not been adjudicated as a mental defective nor have you been committed to any mental institution, and you are not an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States.

I'll try to get some pics up this weekend...or can text some if you PM or email me your number.

First I'll take it by reply or PM rules...

Now the sales details: Payment is by USPS Money Order ONLY -- No paypal or other forms of payment accepted.

Buyer pays all shipping or insurance expenses. Shipping will be through UPS Ground.