Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2019, 11:14 PM

Default South Store a great experience.

I just returned from the South Store this past week .I was there for most of Thursday and Friday. I had the opportunity to watch the new person in charge of the rifles sales for the store Mr. Bobby Jones work with many customers. If you have not met him you need to pay a visit. He really cares about the customer. I saw him work very hard to please everyone that came into the store.He has added many new items. The slings are for sale again. He has bagged and marked a lot of them for us. Many other items are out and many new items are coming out in the immediate future I was told.Get in there as soon as you can. IMHO you will be very pleased.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:59 AM

Default Seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb36 View Post
I just returned from the South Store this past week .I was there for most of Thursday and Friday. I had the opportunity to watch the new person in charge of the rifles sales for the store Mr. Bobby Jones work with many customers. If you have not met him you need to pay a visit. He really cares about the customer. I saw him work very hard to please everyone that came into the store.He has added many new items. The slings are for sale again. He has bagged and marked a lot of them for us. Many other items are out and many new items are coming out in the immediate future I was told.Get in there as soon as you can. IMHO you will be very pleased.
I will second that, hes doing a great job at the store and the rotating armors as well!!!