Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinplater611 View Post
There was one point just within the past couple of months that the drill rifles available had welded oprod tracks and were pretty beat.

One of the reports in the past few weeks report that there are quite a few new inventory drills without welded oprod tracks. I called last week and this was confirmed. There are at least 2 full racks of drills.
agreed was there sat 11/18 about 2 racks new drill M1's
Old 11-22-2017, 06:18 PM

Thanks fellas.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorem1s View Post
Thanks fellas.
you are very welcome...and as an update...the delay was cleared and they will be shipping my 1903a3 and my drill 03 on Thursday of next week... cant wait!!
Old 12-04-2017, 06:46 PM

Thanks for the update!
Old 12-08-2017, 03:50 AM

Man, I want a 1903 so bad. But it's so far to the stores. I'm jealous of all you guys that live close by.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:19 PM

Location: Auburn, CA. in the Sierra-Nevada Foothills on the way to Reno
Default We need to petition the CMP Board of Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyKMA View Post
Man, I want a 1903 so bad. But it's so far to the stores. I'm jealous of all you guys that live close by.
Kevin,

Yes, it would be great if the rest of the United States had the same opportunity to purchase from the stores as the locals do. Everyone in the USA helped purchase the weapons sold in the stores, but only the select few near the stores can afford to purchase them.

We need to petition the CMP Board of Directors to come up with a plan similar to the “Agent Plan” that seems to work very well. CMP management decided to eliminate it, so now the locals can make sure they get first choice.

Just look at the messages on the forum and you can see who is buying at the stores.

I hope you get to read this message before the CMP “Chief of Police” deletes my message or closes it.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25Cleve34 View Post
Kevin,

Yes, it would be great if the rest of the United States had the same opportunity to purchase from the stores as the locals do. Everyone in the USA helped purchase the weapons sold in the stores, but only the select few near the stores can afford to purchase them.

We need to petition the CMP Board of Directors to come up with a plan similar to the “Agent Plan” that seems to work very well. CMP management decided to eliminate it, so now the locals can make sure they get first choice.

Just look at the messages on the forum and you can see who is buying at the stores.

I hope you get to read this message before the CMP “Chief of Police” deletes my message or closes it.
You could just move to Ohio or Alabama or hope they put a store near you. I am sure there are stores and things to do in California that the "locals" in OH and AL wish they had access to...Ocean on one side and mountains on the other....hmmm
Old 12-09-2017, 10:29 AM

OR you could plan a vacation near to one of the stores. There's plenty of touristy stuff going on around either. Vacations are a good thing. Everybody needs some.