Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2017, 03:41 PM

Default Report-7/20

Much the same news as yesterday. 30+ IHC, 20 WRA SG, 8 WRA FG, 5 SA/HRA SG's, only 2 SA FG's.

Saw 2 or 3 IHC SG's that were substantially correct including cherry IHC stocks. The one I broke down was only missing the IHC op rod and bolt. Lots of CMP wood that was mostly being ignored on both days. More SA and LEAD rebuilds that looked pretty much unmessed with.

I managed to get a lead annealed 1.3m WRA FG with WRA barrel (TE-2, ME-1.5) Nicely struck receiver lettering and number but very dark because of the lead annealing. I think it was FG because there was some pitting under the receiver where it contacts the stock, but nothing visible above the woodline. The only other part WRA is the lower band, but very nice walnut wood and SA/A marked stock. It is essentially a Service Grade but I saved about $100 because it is marked as a FG.

Less people at opening today, only about 12 in line and the store had somewhat better looking rifles in my opinion. i saw several that were there all day yesterday so they are not selling out for sure.

Good luck to all you guys coming on Friday and Saturday. If you are the first 20-25 in line at opening, you should get something nice.
Old 07-20-2017, 04:11 PM

Good report!