Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC_Jim View Post
I know what you mean. One of the stores is local to me. I was there all the time when they had knives and bayonets. Now that they don't have them it almost seems as if the rest of the inventory doesn't turn over as well and it ends up being the same stuff time after time.

I was told by one of the employees that they were instructed to stop selling the bayonets by the government. Now to get a bayonet from them you have to go to the auction side of the business and also fill out an End User Agreement. Not sure if that is true, just what I was told.
I think you're right about the new policy. Seems the M7 bayonets are now available from Sportsman Guide...they probably won an auction. I was able to visit the Columbus OH facilities when the had bayonets and fighting knives. That was pretty cool...kind of like a CMP store in the old days when they had lots of inventory at low prices!!
Old 04-14-2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T38Carbine View Post
kind of like a CMP store in the old days when they had lots of inventory at low prices!!
That's what it sort of reminded me of too. You never knew what you might find. Now when I go it is the same stuff from 6 months ago.

From what I was told, they can still sell knives, but the last time I saw any they were sorting them to sell on Ebay.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

M10's now on sale for $3....
https://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.co...bard-p/309.htm
Old 04-18-2017, 04:10 PM

What a wonky shipping system. The aforementioned flat $5 under $20 doesn't work now. 6 scabbards is $18 but shipping is flat under $50 at $9.75 for 1 store. If you add more than 6, it jumps to $14 something flat under $50 for 2 stores? Nothing else they are offering really excites me or I can't get cheaper elsewhere. Its still 6 bayonets for $30, $5 each shipped. Didn't know I needed these until now. Maybe I will wait 'til midnight tonight to see what the next day's offering is.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
What a wonky shipping system. The aforementioned flat $5 under $20 doesn't work now. 6 scabbards is $18 but shipping is flat under $50 at $9.75 for 1 store. If you add more than 6, it jumps to $14 something flat under $50 for 2 stores? Nothing else they are offering really excites me or I can't get cheaper elsewhere. Its still 6 bayonets for $30, $5 each shipped. Didn't know I needed these until now. Maybe I will wait 'til midnight tonight to see what the next day's offering is.
They sent out a message a while back that they had commissioned some shipping study and would be raising rates. I didn't take note of when it would take place.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:33 PM

I ordered 5 today. Came out to $5 each shipped. It looks like they started the day around 460 remaining and when I placed my order they were down to 63.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:07 AM

5 with shipping comes out to $9.00 each, delivered. They are $6.99 each plus shipping. I will pass.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calif-Steve View Post
5 with shipping comes out to $9.00 each, delivered. They are $6.99 each plus shipping. I will pass.
They show up off and on in the "Deal of the Day" section. Their most recent $3 each appearance expired yesterday, 4/19, so they reverted to full price ($6.99 each). I'm guessing they will show up again at a reduced price.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
They show up off and on in the "Deal of the Day" section. Their most recent $3 each appearance expired yesterday, 4/19, so they reverted to full price ($6.99 each). I'm guessing they will show up again at a reduced price.
Maybe.

Quantity is down to 48, so, unless they win another container load, maybe not.

I'm what you'd call a legend in my own mind.

2071 posts on the old forum - not that I'm counting . . .
Old 04-20-2017, 02:23 PM

I can't get the safety strap far enough around the M7 hilt to snap. It's a nice tight fit in the scabbard, but would look better snapped at the top.