Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > Site Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2018, 01:19 PM

shomway, yes, I think i will be SOL. I'm so angry.

I also know not to mention firearms. This was for a blank fire only anyway, so, not a firearm. But i'm still not mentioning that.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:00 PM

Hello Kilgarvan,
do you need 7.62 or 5.56 blanks? I have about 18 7.62 and 45 5.56 if you can use them. I hate to hear about people getting scammed especially when they're trying to put something together for the youngsters.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:23 PM

Rutter, thanks for the message. I actually still don't have a blank fire pistol now since this A** H*** scammed me. So, I will pass for now.

I'm actually exploring the option of a blank fire barrel to swap in and out with my live fire 1911. I have a Rock Island in GI configuration.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:59 PM

Hello Kilgarvan, hope things work out. I've only had one transaction so am new to the Forums. That transaction went very well after an initial hiccup but I don't know if that is luck or doing it right. I sent the buyer my name, email address, mail address, phone, and figured that way they could look me up wherever they wanted in addition to my profile here. Hopefully this post is not off track for the thread. I'm open to advice on handling transactions to avoid problems.