Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2017, 03:49 PM
TLB TLB is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MidWest
Posts: 1,918
Default WRAs?

Did any WRA field or rack grades make it to North Store? Today's SS update reported they were out this AM.
__________________
Former iTrader Feedback: 41 with 100% positive transactions
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-15-2017, 01:07 PM
TLB TLB is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MidWest
Posts: 1,918
Default

Crickets. The NS needs some love and excitement. Here's a fantasy reply to my post:

Hey TLB. Shoulda driven up this morning! They had a full rack (both sides) of Winchester rackers. Worn finish and a couple of really rough stocks but over all solid rifles. Since no one was there I snagged the gem of the day. WRA with lockbar sights and correct barrel--2 on each end! Nice NFR stock for another project. Bob said it was the best he's seen in years.Wish I coulda bought more.

Back to your regular programming...and crickets.
__________________
Former iTrader Feedback: 41 with 100% positive transactions
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2017, 01:25 PM
Dick S. Dick S. is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Default Crickets

[QUOTE=TLB;1664282]Crickets. The NS needs some love and excitement.

You sure are right about the North Store not seeing any love or
goodies to sell. Either nothing is getting sent there or nobody is
talking if there is.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Digital_Chaos Digital_Chaos is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pickerington Ohio
Posts: 239
Default

Its a quite time of the year in Ohio. Most High Power guys have all their Garands cleaned and safely stowed away, most are all zip up in there racks fast asleep, except for a few of us hard cores. (or as my wife says Crazy) out looking for a match to shoot in..
The North sore is open today I believe and then closed until The 4th of Jan

Good luck with the hunt..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2017, 10:00 AM
Hey Yo' Hey Yo' is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NW USA
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Chaos View Post
Its a quite time of the year in Ohio. Most High Power guys have all their Garands cleaned and safely stowed away, most are all zip up in there racks fast asleep, except for a few of us hard cores. (or as my wife says Crazy) out looking for a match to shoot in.
RGs and FGs make for an awesome Mini-G conversion. An excellent winter project if you've got some spare coin.

Mine's almost never stored away as long as there's deer to be hunted, although when not in use, it does make a friendly safe-buddy for my across-the-course Match M1.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-18-2017, 11:07 AM
chrisjp chrisjp is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: corry pa
Posts: 140
Default

so nobody was at the NS last weekend to confirm that they got any WRA field and rack grades like the south store did....hmmmm maybe a jan 4th run might be in order!!
__________________
its not what you say, or how you say it. it is how others perceive it, and that you will never control
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-18-2017, 06:39 PM
Hey Yo' Hey Yo' is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NW USA
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjp View Post
so nobody was at the NS last weekend to confirm that they got any WRA field and rack grades like the south store did....hmmmm maybe a jan 4th run might be in order!!
Good luck on that.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-21-2017, 03:03 PM
Bear57 Bear57 is online now
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB View Post
Crickets. The NS needs some love and excitement. Here's a fantasy reply to my post:

Hey TLB. Shoulda driven up this morning! They had a full rack (both sides) of Winchester rackers. Worn finish and a couple of really rough stocks but over all solid rifles. Since no one was there I snagged the gem of the day. WRA with lockbar sights and correct barrel--2 on each end! Nice NFR stock for another project. Bob said it was the best he's seen in years.Wish I coulda bought more.

Back to your regular programming...and crickets.
Enough of this "fantasy" reporting....... guys I know are asking if I was aware that WRA's were at the North store.... had to tell them this was in jest!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-21-2017, 04:09 PM
TLB TLB is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MidWest
Posts: 1,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear57 View Post
Enough of this "fantasy" reporting....... guys I know are asking if I was aware that WRA's were at the North store.... had to tell them this was in jest!
Seriously? Mea culpa, I thought the jest would be apparent.
__________________
Former iTrader Feedback: 41 with 100% positive transactions
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Bear57 Bear57 is online now
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB View Post
Seriously? Mea culpa, I thought the jest would be apparent.
Yep,that's what I thought too. ........but some people will believe anything, you know! ..

I've bought & sold a lot of "stuff" on Ebay and Gun Broker and I've came to understand, that many people do not read all of the description in the auction, and after they have won the item, then ask questions about the item, that were clearly explained in the description. ......... Oh well, human nature at it's best!

Merry Christmas!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.