Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2019, 07:58 AM

Default Any news for today 10-31-19?

Anybody been there this morning? Rain,Rain all day!
Old 10-31-2019, 05:07 PM

Default North store visit

Arrived just after opening. About 6 customers already in the store. 2 racks of field grades, 1 rack of service grades. A few wra field and service grades, 1 win13 no wra barrels. The usual field and service grade m1cs . There was a rack of wra m1ds. Special rack grades and about 8 1903s, a couple of which were Remington also 4 mark1s 3 with original barrels. Also were some IHCs and 308 specials. May have missed listing something. Very few of the field or service grade had original barrels no lock bars no stock cartouches. Did see a couple of curved side op rods and one single slot gas lock. Spent 2 hours trying to find something that appealed to me and left empty handed. Stopped at a gun store on the way home and picked up a 1903 mark 1 with correct parts for under 6 bills. Details to follow in the bolt action section.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriflenut View Post
Arrived just after opening. About 6 customers already in the store. 2 racks of field grades, 1 rack of service grades. A few wra field and service grades, 1 win13 no wra barrels. The usual field and service grade m1cs . There was a rack of wra m1ds. Special rack grades and about 8 1903s, a couple of which were Remington also 4 mark1s 3 with original barrels. Also were some IHCs and 308 specials. May have missed listing something. Very few of the field or service grade had original barrels no lock bars no stock cartouches. Did see a couple of curved side op rods and one single slot gas lock. Spent 2 hours trying to find something that appealed to me and left empty handed. Stopped at a gun store on the way home and picked up a 1903 mark 1 with correct parts for under 6 bills. Details to follow in the bolt action section.
Recently, on some of my last purchases, I got curved side op rods. Those are the first I have ever owned. I saw more there besides the ones on mine.
Springfield Armory 5,940,259, 5,840,184, 4,238,435 and 2,023,912.
Harrington & Richardson 5,549,399.

Words that are always found together:
USA: Liquor Store and Robbed, Pressure Cooker and Explode
Germany:
Air Show and Rammstein

"REPO" M1 Parts: The parts you buy that they come to take back later on.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:04 PM

There was one service grade with lockbars last Saturday. I passed on it as the rest of the rifle was not what I was looking for. The lockbar was seized to the point I couldn't loosen it by hand either.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
There was one service grade with lockbars last Saturday. I passed on it as the rest of the rifle was not what I was looking for. The lockbar was seized to the point I couldn't loosen it by hand either.
There were upwards of something like 3-4 Field Grades with Lock Bar Sights when was there first thing in the morning 10/26.
Springfield Armory 5,940,259, 5,840,184, 4,238,435 and 2,023,912.
Harrington & Richardson 5,549,399.

Words that are always found together:
USA: Liquor Store and Robbed, Pressure Cooker and Explode
Germany:
Air Show and Rammstein

"REPO" M1 Parts: The parts you buy that they come to take back later on.