Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaSafari View Post
You can't be serious.
Buy a few sacraficial rack grades. Use them as a test. Say hey I have two or three now. If she doesn't bat an eye, then slowly add the others!
Old 02-02-2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
you know how a real man hides his guns from his wife? a real man doesnt have to!!!! she wants a roof over her head i get to buy what i want!!!

I can buy what I want too. But she always seems to catch me.lol

My wife knows how to make a Marine cry, or at least she knows the only thing that has ever made me cry. (She takes my wallet and go's shopping.)

As a matter of fact, she likes to drive me to the shooting range, so she can go to the mall, with my wallet, while I shoot.

Ok just kidding. She not that bad.
But My first wife was.LOL

But she does allways seem to get something out of me. She's really cute about that.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:17 AM

My wife said why don't you buy another safe instead of taking them apart all the time and putting the stocks in another cabinet. Of course we have been married over fifty years and she is kind of used to my collecting carbines.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnikkor View Post
Lined up in a closet so my wife can keep track. Honesty is always the best policy.
WE each have a budget of "mad money". If it is under $500 and I have it in the "fund" well I can just buy the widget , computer , ammo ect. Over $500 .......well WE need to talk about it. As long as the CMP has rifles under my threshold I am good ...... and shipping doesn't count toward the total.
Now getting the mad money is another story ........ REALLY need to work some more overtime so I can get a couple more before they are gone.