Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Bolt Action
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2019, 04:08 PM

Default FS: Czech Vz 24 BRNO Rifle/ 8mm Mauser

PHOTO LINK (18 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/YBgg0kT
For sale is a Czech Vz. 24 rifle, ser# UR6468 in caliber 8mm Mauser.
The vz. 24 rifle is a bolt-action carbine designed and produced in Czechoslovakia from 1924 to 1942. It was developed from the German Mauser Gewehr 98 line, and features a very similar bolt design. The rifle was designed in Czechoslovakia shortly after World War I, to replace the Vz. 98/22, also a Czech-designed derivative of the Gewehr 98. It was the main rifle of the Czech Army before WW2. Then when the Germans took over Czechoslovakia in WW2, they pressed the rifles into service by the thousands. The BRNO rifles are known for their accuracy. This one is all correct. A refurb. It has been counter bored and the muzzle now gauges near new. The bore is nice. Dark ,but good. The rifling has some pitting, but will clean up better with shooting. The rifle is all correct, with the cleaning rod, and original WW2 made sling. These slings were thought to be strictly post war, until original packaging was found a few years ago that proved they were in WW2 service.
$SOLD! plus actual shipping. I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com gets it. That email must have your information, the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your C&R or shop it is going to. I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bank’s clear time), USPS money orders, discreet Paypal gift, or credit cards plus 3.5% of the total. I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so. Please email me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com to learn the actual California C&R FFL laws.

Last edited by shawn hoague; 10-13-2019 at 12:10 PM.