Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2019, 05:54 AM

Any estimate of when and how many 1911's will be released from DoD this year?
Thanks, plf1911
Old 04-09-2019, 06:31 AM

Sorry , but I am not the one to be asking. I am as in the dark as anyone.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:10 PM

I too would like to thank the staff at CMP. They been very helpful to me (this is my first CMP purchase) and kind when I had a question. They also went above and beyond when my FFL's paperwork was expired by the time they called. Once I got them the info to them they shipped the pistol immediately.

Thank you to all the staff at CMP for doing a great job!
Old Yesterday, 03:02 AM

Default next allotment

I wonder if the CMP has contacted the secretary of the Army to remind them about another allotment. I'm sure it's not a top priority and may not even be on his radar.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM

I wrote my congressman, one of his staff contacted me, they looked into it, I am reluctant to post here what they said. I got in trouble before CMP....recommend you contact your congressman and ask them to look into when/if they Army will release the next batch of WWI/II era 1911s.

Last edited by rwmartin58; Yesterday at 11:06 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydoc25 View Post
I wonder if the CMP has contacted the secretary of the Army to remind them about another allotment. I'm sure it's not a top priority and may not even be on his radar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwmartin58 View Post
I wrote my congressman, one of his staff contacted me, they looked into it, I am reluctant to post here what they said. I got in trouble before CMP....recommend you contact your congressman and ask them to look into when/if they Army will release the nest batch of WWI/II era 1911s.
Guys,
EVERYTHING we need to know is alluded to by rwmartin, and was posted by CMP1911admin yesterday:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
We are still processing orders.

If folks canít read between the lines, and just simply understand/grasp the current political and societal environment, the fragile relationships that exist in these programs and why discretion/keeping things such as this on the down low is so CRITICALLY important, then they need to try paper-folding!

CMP Customer / GCA Member / VFW & NRA Life Member

Feedback Thread: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=137544
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

So, we should ignore this posting from the 1911 page? Just asking since it appears CMP1911 wants to be transparent.
Quote:
We have received no information about the future release of anymore pistols. When we know we will post the information on our web site.
http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/1911-information/
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
So, we should ignore this posting from the 1911 page? Just asking since it appears CMP1911 wants to be transparent.

http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/1911-information/
One might consider that it was very carefully wordsmithed. Hypothetically, the CMP statement has different meanings depending upon when it was issued in relation to other events that may or may not have occurred.

So long as orders are still being processed I'm happy. Less than a thousand to go to get to me.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Red View Post
Guys,
EVERYTHING we need to know is alluded to by rwmartin, and was posted by CMP1911admin yesterday:

If folks canít read between the lines, and just simply understand/grasp the current political and societal environment, the fragile relationships that exist in these programs and why discretion/keeping things such as this on the down low is so CRITICALLY important, then they need to try paper-folding!
Grin Grin, Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge, Say No More.
Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Some people need to get a life, CMP 1911 Admin said they were still processing orders, that all we need to know. All of you that are writing their congressman, how do you know they voted for the release of the 1911's in the first place? With todays political climate why kick a sleeping dog? At the start of the program we were told to submit a packet, we were given an RGN number and told to sit back and wait, it will be a long process. OK , let's sit back and wait. Maybe CMP was told not to say anything, WE DON'T have a need to know. People need to quit telling CMP 1911 how to run THEIR program and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Just my 2 cents.