Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2011, 12:15 PM

Default SOLD: M14 Trigger Group and Full Auto Parts, SOLD!

Edit 9/19/2011: All items are SOLD! Thank you!

I picked up this trigger group a while back (not from the CMP) as a spare set of parts but I just don't need to keep it around. I can use the funds elsewhere. The housing is HR-N marked, Safety is SA marked, Hammer is SA marked. No markings on trigger. Sear has not been "defanged" (it still has the projection where the full auto parts trip it). All in all this group is in pretty good shape. Asking $180 shipped. <<<<<SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Full Auto parts set. I picked this up and was going to make a dummy kit and mount to a fiberglass USGI stock. Well, I started to make a mounting block out of aluminum (included) but never got around to finishing it. Kit includes Connector Arm Assembly, Sear Release, Selector Shaft, both the Selector Switch and Semi Auto Only button, Spring & Pins. No mods have been done yet to the connector arm (to make a dummy kit, some modifications will need to be made. Asking $50 shipped.

I also have a USGI brown fiberglass stock with butt plate I can part with as well, if anyone is interested. I have not priced it yet or taken pics (I will need to find it in garage first).

Best way to contact me is email at apschreiber@NOSPAMgmail.com <remove the "NOSPAM". If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Located in Michigan and local FTF is always welcome.

EDIT: For fun, I added Link to slideshow of full auto parts installed on demilled receiver (demilled receivers have been sold/traded long ago). I did this in an attempt to fool a friend... the broken part of the receiver is hidden by my hand in photos... but shows how parts fit. Slideshow full auto parts on demilled receiver

Click here for slideshow of 13 pics

Last edited by SubgunFun; 09-19-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Sold!