Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2019, 12:56 PM

Numbers have changed - I fully realize that many folks don't enter their numbers or come to the forum.

But, this and last week, a large number of RNG were put out, but in February, the number of shipped seems to have dropped dramatically.

Someone prove me wrong?
Old 02-26-2019, 02:07 PM

I'd love to prove you wrong, but I'm not sure the data support that.

I thought my own number would have called (3196) by now, but I saw that people past mine (3300+) were called, but others around 3000-3200 have yet to receive calls. I'm wondering exactly what the sequence is, but it also explains why there is so much variability in the ship date regression - that is if they are not going in strict order.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercaptan View Post
I'd love to prove you wrong, but I'm not sure the data support that.

I thought my own number would have called (3196) by now, but I saw that people past mine (3300+) were called, but others around 3000-3200 have yet to receive calls. I'm wondering exactly what the sequence is, but it also explains why there is so much variability in the ship date regression - that is if they are not going in strict order.
CMP1911admin has stated that there are stacks of orders to fulfill assigned to different people. Those orders are then not processed in strict RNG sequence. Each stack is processed sequentially but not in sync with the other stacks. One stack could get delays while another stack breezes through.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:18 PM

It's very interesting that they seemingly put out about 3,000 RNG's in one day (Thursday last week, reports ranged from in the 8,000's up to 11,000s) and then no one reporting receiving numbers on Friday, yesterday or today. I thought at that pace of Thursday (3,000 in one day) had it continued, everyone would have had their number by today.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:33 PM

Default Numbers

Mercaptan I’m number 3195 and no call here yet. I figured the end of Feb. to the middle of Mar. But it seems like there has been less reporting of calls and pistols shipped in the last couple of weeks.

Be glad when it’s done with so I can stop answering my phone.

Last edited by Bob; 02-26-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Mercaptan Iím number 3195 and no call here yet. I figured the end of Feb. to the middle of Mar. But it seems like there has been less reporting of calls and pistols shipped in the last couple of weeks.
thanks for the anecdotal. Yeah, it seems like they slowed down drastically, you should have probably gotten yours already. my number is 3900ish, and now i'm guessing i'm looking at april or later. Not a big deal for me though.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:13 AM

My RNG is 3233, got the call on February 12th that I was next, my credit card was hit on February 26, and my order was shipped February 26, my FFL received it today February 27th. I now have to wait 7 days while Maryland runs the second NCIC check before I can pick it up from my FFL. Its been a long wait since September, but I can wait another 7 days.