Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2018, 11:52 AM

Default WTB M1 carbine

Looking to buy my first M1 carbine, have 4 Garands, now really have the bug and want a carbine bad! The problem is cant find em other than overpriced auctions. Would love to have an IBM or ROCK-OLA or possibly a decen wra,quality hardware, or standard. Not looking for an "all correct" model, would be nice but cant afford that! Would like matching barrel and GI wood though. If anyone has one they are willing to part with pls shoot me a pm! Thanks,

Ron
Old 07-03-2018, 03:43 PM

PM sent.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:26 AM

If you want a Rock-Ola mixed parts rebuilt, with small import stamp, for $ 1,130 range, let me know.
The one I have for sale is non-import and has a lot of Rock-Ola parts and barrel, so it is more. I have another 6.218. Oh, this import Rock-Ola has a Winchester barrel, which is correct per CC NL 384.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Ring View Post
If you want a Rock-Ola mixed parts rebuilt, with small import stamp, for $ 1,130 range, let me know.
The one I have for sale is non-import and has a lot of Rock-Ola parts and barrel, so it is more. I have another 6.218. Oh, this import Rock-Ola has a Winchester barrel, which is correct per CC NL 384.

I gotta ask, how much for the non-import rock-ola you have for sale. And what about the 6.218?
Old 07-05-2018, 09:51 PM

Ron,

Per our PMs and call my WRA Carbine is yours.

Ref: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=227509

I sent you a PM with my contact info. I need you to email me yours as I had to delete PMs as my box overflowed.

Thanks
Ken
Old 07-06-2018, 06:54 AM

I would like to thank everyone for the responces. Also had quite a few offers in a short ammount of time. I think ive selected the best option for me and i look forward to adding a WRA carbine to go with my garand. You guys rock!