Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2018, 11:44 AM

Default QHMC Highwood stocks

I have two of the rare, hard to find RMC marked QHMC I-cut high wood stocks, one with the small QHMC acceptance stamp, one has the early, usually faint larger acceptance stamp, the other stock has the later faint smaller stamp. Both stamps are visible to the naked eye, just worn down due to age. $400 for the smaller later stamp, $425 for the larger earlier stamp, plus $25 postage. Both are in very nice shape complete with proper Quality coded handguards. Earlier stamp stock shows no T-3 band use, later stamp stock shows light T-3 use. No cracks or damage on either, not sanded, not beat up, they are both in good original condition. Since I cannot figure out how to post pics of them here, I will be happy to email pics. Send a request for photos to: [email protected] First "I'll take it" rules. Money order, or paypal gift.

Last edited by milwaukeeshaker; 07-16-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:37 AM

Price change on both stocks. Last chance here for two real nice, rare, 75 yr old stocks, before they go to Ebay. Finish out that carbine before these are not available anymore.
Old 07-18-2018, 12:32 PM

btt