Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2018, 09:37 AM

Smile I could not believe it was till there after a week

Jamie,
Thanks, it is very nice.
I don't believe there was any way you could have bought it. I really think it was destined to belong to me
And you know you can't mess with destiney

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Rob, that rifle is gorgeous! I nearly bought it Friday morning myself, but grabbed the 6 digit WRA next to it instead, very pleased with it so far! For what itís worth I too did not get a certificate so I will be requesting one too... glad to see itís not just me whoís had that happen. Enjoy that rifle!

Jamie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2018, 09:41 AM

Rob, absolutely gorgeous rifle! What a great value! Glad you found something.

Tom as always, thanks for the reports!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:06 PM

That's very true Rob! I found a WRA in the South store that I fell in love with and it's funny because according to Tom it wasn't there at closing the day before, but a WRA is what I was wishing for, and I left Alabama with two! Can't mess with destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob30-06 View Post
Jamie,
Thanks, it is very nice.
I don't believe there was any way you could have bought it. I really think it was destined to belong to me
And you know you can't mess with destiney

Rob
Old 03-13-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
The Talladega Range has/had a Creedmoore store inside the main building. This store also sold a selection of CMP rifles. The store closed down recently but the CMP rifles are still there and if you ask one of the lovely ladies at the check-in counter of the range to see/purchase the rifles they will let you into the former store to browse the rifles and buy one. They had a few WRA's, I just bought a 125,xxx serial number WRA there last Friday. They open at 9:00am so I recommend going to the South store at 7:45 or so for the 8:00am opening, and if you don't find anything hop in the car and head to Talladega and you'll get there around opening. For What it's worth I also bought another WRA at the south store that same morning.

Good luck!
Thank you my friend, I learned something today and I'll definitely keep it in mind. My first M1 was a Winchester, back in 1984, for $165 from the DCM! I traded it for a HK-91, and I've regretted it ever since.