Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2019, 05:47 PM

Default Shooter Classification

In the Dashboard of the Competition Tracker, there is a function “Quick Competitor Number Lookup”.

In addition to the Competitor Number, Home Town, Gender, whether or not you are a Junior shooter, and your Classification is displayed.

This summer alone, between Cup Matches and Leg Matches, I fired 370 record shots. I’m still listed as Unclassified or NONE.

The slowness with which this data is updated on the Competition Tracker is frustrating to me. Second, it is punishing to new unclassified shooters that by rule are thrown to the wolves and required to shoot with the Master Class until classified.

How often is the classification updated?
Old 10-19-2019, 05:48 AM

The scores for the top 100 of the past 45 days have come and gone, I was in the top 10, still no classification. The tracker does that but not classification. There is a shooter and good friend that I compete with, he shoots high master scores, I used his name to do a quick lookup, he is still listed as unclassified. Those poor devils that are just starting out have to shoot against him in the default master class.
The CMP needs to have a talk with the person that manages the data base.
Old 10-22-2019, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Sir,
The classifications are updated once the matches are approved and results are finalized. You are currently classified as a Master and can print out your CMP classification card from your Competition Tracker file. If you have any further questions, please contact Christina at croguski@thecmp.org.

Our CT Programmer is working on the bugs with the Top 100 Lists. Look for improvements in the near future.

Thanks,
Christine
Old 10-28-2019, 09:01 AM

As an Update...

Christina was very helpful in getting my "stuff" squared away.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:39 AM

As much as the cmp does they often fall behind technology. The comp tracker website is well beyond a update.
Maybe someday...