Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZMO8Z View Post
Once they receive my paper work will I be notified? Tracking number, etc.? I want to be waiting at the door for the beauty to arrive!
You'll get (should) the DBU (don't bother us) e-mail. Basically CMP is processing your order. Then should show in the E-Store under current orders, shortly before they ship your credit card will be charged (if you went that route), then when they ship you'll get an e-mail with the Fedex tracking number. When you get the final e-mail you'll have the serial number of the rifle you ordered. Just remember pictures or it never happened
Old 09-05-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFJon View Post
You'll get (should) the DBU (don't bother us) e-mail. Basically CMP is processing your order. Then should show in the E-Store under current orders, shortly before they ship your credit card will be charged (if you went that route), then when they ship you'll get an e-mail with the Fedex tracking number. When you get the final e-mail you'll have the serial number of the rifle you ordered. Just remember pictures or it never happened
Thanks for the info! I am on pins and needles waiting... I feel like a kid... so antsy!