Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2019, 07:02 PM

Default Moved: M1911A1 Rem-Rand late slide CMP service grade (price reduced) & Keyes grips added.

For sale is a M1911A1 Remington-Rand Type 3 slide. This was recently taken off a CMP service grade release. Its use overlapped with the use of the Type 2 marking from circa serial #1,000,000 to the end of production. After circa serial #1,020,000, the Type 3 slide marking was used exclusively. The slide has the original parkerizing but does exhibit some wear from holster use and some GI polishing wear to the front sight. I shot the pictures with flash so all the imperfections would show up. It is darker in normal lighting. The slide fits tight and comes with the firing pin and extractor. The price is ??? shipped USPS priority and is sold "As Is". Payment in the form of USPS money order, cashiers check. I can do discrete PayPal friends/family transfer from your bank account to mine. If you use a credit card to do the PayPal you will need to add 3.5% to cover the fee I will incur. This is the perfect RR slide to match your CMP service grade RR frame with the original finish or is a great candidate to be reparked to match your USGI reparked frame. The first "I'll take it" followed instantly by a Private Message gets it.

Edit..........No longer for sale

Last edited by tazaroo; 06-01-2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:36 PM

Default Rem-Rand slide normal lighting and Keyes Fibre grips

Here are pictures of the above pictured slide for sale in normal lighting. Price is $??? shipped. I also added some USGI Keyes Fibre Co. grips. The two on the left are WWII production (right side) on the one on the right is post WWII Keyes replacement with DOD part number present. They are $15 each shipped "As Is". Same rules apply as mentioned in first post regarding purchase.

Edit........slide is no longer for sale.

Last edited by tazaroo; 06-01-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:56 PM

Price reduced to $15 shipped on each grip.

Last edited by tazaroo; 06-01-2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:05 PM

Default Grips

I'll take all three pair of of grips.

PM sent.

Thanks,

RTB
Old 06-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTB View Post
I'll take all three pair of of grips.

PM sent.

Thanks,

RTB
I sent you a PM...........these aren't sets. These are two rights side only WWII Keys and a left side post WWII Keys.

Also for the general public..........the slide is no longer for sale and the grips are sold

Last edited by tazaroo; 06-01-2019 at 08:23 PM.