Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2012, 09:05 AM

Default FS: Wheeler Action Wrench #1 for 03-A3 and Barrel Vise

Thanks everyone, the items now considered SOLD

Sorry folks, I just read the requirements for advertising here and realised my number of posts is too small to qualify.
Moderator, please accept my apologies and remove this post.

OK, after reading that they've relaxed the guidelines I'll put back the info. I've got a couple pm's so I think its only fair to offer it everyone. if the mods still feel this is out of line please feel free to remove it. Just so we're clear, I'm not a dealer nor do i regularly sell items here or plan to. I'm just recouping some of my cost for a one time project by offering a couple of tools at my loss to the members of this forum that I found to be extremely helpful to a me as a newbie and patient with my questions.

I bought Wheeler action wrench to assist with the removal of a barrel from a former A3 drill rifle and I only used it the one time to do that. you can read about this particular tool and its application at Midway where there is also a link to a .pdf about it. The wrenches sell for $59 and up but I'll sell mine in the original package for $45 plus the actual cost of shipping. It is packaged at 21"x5"x5" and weighs 8lbs. It ship from 01863 so you can go online to UPS to calculate the cost.

I don't know a lot about the vise except that it appears well made and solid. It is sold and described on eBay for Remington 700s and sell for $79. It normally comes with 5 bushings of varied sizes but mine has a 6th for A3's specifically. I bought it intending to install the replacement barrel but in the interim decided to ship my parts out for final assembly. I had 7 days to return the vise but felt it not fair to inconvenience the seller because of my indecision. He was also kind enough to include a little rosin which I will also include. I'll sell that for $60 with a flat $5.35 USPS small box priority mail in the lower 48.

I can accept paypal or M.O. and will ship at earliest possible convenience after payment.

If anyone decides to buy both I can repackage it and will calculate the combined weight for a new UPS cost per destination.

This was my one and only project of this nature. It's complete now so I have no use for these tools, you may.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by 03A3Scant; 03-20-2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: items sold
Old 03-20-2012, 09:41 AM

regardless of your post count I'm interested in your barrel vise.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:11 AM

They have relaxed the requirements for posting stuff for sale.

Fortes Fortuna juvat

2nd Bn, 3rd Marines

Buy now worry about later, later.--Bob Moore, 12/10

My feedback thread http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....ghlight=dstout 50+ positives before it was destroyed
Old 03-20-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstout View Post
They have relaxed the requirements for posting stuff for sale.
OK, then I've relisted the info.
Thanks
Old 03-20-2012, 10:43 AM

PM sent
Old 03-20-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon View Post
regardless of your post count I'm interested in your barrel vise.
Spoon, you were the first to respond here with interest, though I received a pm first with interest from another member. I pm'd you but so far haven't heard back or got a committment from either. The combined shipping weight for both can't be had before tomorrow so I'll give either of you till then to decide unless one of you commits first.

Viking308 is next in line for the vise only if you both decline.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:35 AM

I'll take it per our PM pending your confirmation.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:43 AM

Ok, at this we're in an agreement so both items should be considered sold.

Thanks