Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 09:02 PM

Default WTS: Four Carbines

I hate to do it, but it looks like I'm gonna have to part with a few pieces of my collection. So, time to offer them up for sale.

Four USGI carbines: all are mixmasters.

Top one is a Saginaw S.G. 3294xxx. Barrel is Inland Div 44 (no month stamped). No import mark that I can see, and gauges at a 0 using the CMP muzzle guage. Asking CMP service grade price of $575. Comes with an oiler and a sling.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Second one is a Underwood "B" (Singer") marked 2640xxx. Barrel is an Underwood 12-43 (I think 12: either 10, 11, 12, or 1) that is Blue Sky import marked (but not very deeply). Barrel swallows the CMP gauge, so I'm asking $530 shipped for it (CMP Rack Grade price plus $25 for the B stamping).

Third one is a Standard Products 2133xxx. Barrel is an Underwood 12-43 with what looks like thesmallest/lightest Arlington Ordnance import stamp I've seen. Barrel gauges at a 2, so I'm asking the CMP Service Grade price of $575 shipped for it.

Bottom one is an IBM 3735xxx. Barrel is an IBM Corp. 10-43 with another small Arlington Ordnance import stamp. This barrel swallows a muzzle gauge, but looks to have been counterbored, so I have no way to accurately gauge it. This carbine also comes with a commercial underfolder stock (I believe) made by National Ordnance or Federal Ordnance. Because of the stock (which I've seen sell for $100+ by itself), I'm going to ask the CMP Service Grade price of $575 shipped for it.

These carbines will ship from my FFL to yours, anywhere in the continental US. Will NOT sell these to New Jersey or California. Payment via USPS Money Order only, please. Please ask all questions before saying "I'll take it":

Please email (not PM) me through the forums. First date-stamped "I'll take it" per carbine wins. These are listed on a few different forums: earliest timestamp wins.

I have checked these rifles all in the past, and the headspace was fine on them. Please be advised, though: as with ALL surplus rifles, it is the BUYER'S responsibility to have them checked by a competent M1 carbine armorer PRIOR to firing them!

Proud member of the Carbine Collector's Club, and the Garand Collector's Association.

Last edited by macgunner01; 10-09-2010 at 08:11 AM. Reason: lowered prices
Old 09-08-2010, 09:17 PM
CMP Customer

Are you a private party?

CB
Old 09-09-2010, 05:19 AM

Default good deal

Have no dog in fight but seems like a fair deal....someone with 2200.00 could go home with some nice carbines.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:30 AM

Just for info, the first 3 qualify as C&R's and can be shipped directly from you to a C&R 03 FFL. They are also California legal.

There are 2 posters currently on my "blissful persons" list.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:59 AM

yes i am a private party: times force me to sell some of my private collection. the top three i believe are c&r, and my ffl should ship to your c&r no problem.

i dont believe he's on the california list though, so again: no shipments to CA or NJ.

and please let me clarify: these are for individual OR package sale. just let me know which one(s) you want!
Old 09-16-2010, 01:21 PM

All four of these rifles are still available.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgunner01 View Post
yes i am a private party: times force me to sell some of my private collection. the top three i believe are c&r, and my ffl should ship to your c&r no problem.

i dont believe he's on the california list though, so again: no shipments to CA or NJ.

and please let me clarify: these are for individual OR package sale. just let me know which one(s) you want!
If you want to ship to CA, just do it yourself. You don't need to be an FFL to ship to a C&R.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
Just for info, the first 3 qualify as C&R's and can be shipped directly from you to a C&R 03 FFL. They are also California legal.
All four carbines are C&R rifles. The stock on the IBM means nothing as long as the rest of the carbine is together and was made during WW2.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:39 AM

BTT - All carbines still available.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:11 PM

Saginaw SPF