Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Banned

Default WTT: NPM for Bavarian marked - any maker - plus a couple perks

I received a very nice NPM that was one of, if not *the*, last shipped.

I really had wanted to get a Bavarian Marked carbine - not particular as to whom the maker is.

Pics of the NPM can be seen here:

http://phildo.org/foto/curio--relic-...-from-the-cmp/

serial is 1482661 - barrel is Underwood and dated 11-44.

As you can see the only detractor is the stock. As part of the deal I will also include the stock I ordered from CTD, which has not yet come in, so you will get the NPM with 2 stocks. If preferred I would also do a trade and have us each just keep our own stocks and just trade carbines "sans stocks/handguards".

To sweeten the deal further I will also include 50 rounds of M1 Carbine Winchester ball ammo.

The NPM is rack grade but I believe it would be service grade if the stock was nicer. Click the pics at the link above for close ups.

If someone has a Bavarian service grade to trade I will of course cover the difference for the extra paid to the CMP.

If your someone that doest really care that much about the Bavarian marking, or you just want a NPM more and want to trade your service or rack grade bavarian, get an extra stock, 50 rnds ammo, and (for SG) $100 bucks to boot please PM me! Please let me know if you're interested and would like more details.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:29 AM

photo link didn't work for me. Just letting you know
Old 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to hoyceman

Free BTT.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to hoyceman

You might think about one of these Bavarian's for sale if you can swing it . The Inland with flip sights( $150-$200 from parts guys) is $750, also early band which goes for $200 alone if you try to buy one, plus other original parts. I have around $700 in the Win. plus another ship charge and the only thing early or original is the barrel/receiver.
I'd jump on if I didn't already have a flipper Inland and sell what I had to to cover it.
Just my $.02.
Frank