Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2019, 12:26 PM

I'm off tomorrow but was BARELY able to fit time in for a 9+ hour trip because of other commitments, so I'm actually glad the cupboards are bare this week. (Please don't throw things at me)
Old 03-15-2019, 12:26 PM

I stopped by today 3/15, nothing new. Always enjoy chatting with the staff.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2019, 01:27 PM

Thank you for the updates guys!
Old 03-15-2019, 06:18 PM

Just a hunch...but the South Store seems to be putting out new inventory such as Smith-Corona 1903A3. Could a truck be heading North soon??
Old 03-17-2019, 09:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by T38Carbine View Post
Just a hunch...but the South Store seems to be putting out new inventory such as Smith-Corona 1903A3. Could a truck be heading North soon??
Well it's been a month since the last truck and it seems that past NS deliveries was about every 6 weeks to 2 months. Based on that, one should be coming soon.
From the current South Store reports it appears their offerings are on the thin side, except for the Specials. With the recent posting of Smith Corona 1903A3's along with a few Garand WRA's it appears they are trying to fill the gap of little available new rifles to restock the store. John Beard recently stated that CMP has altered their past practice of waiting to accumulate a pallet of 90 1903A3 rifles before release to the stores and were putting out the SC's that he just graded a week earlier. With mail order being the priority it leaves little to put in the stores.
Even if a truck should arrive soon, it seems that any new inventory might be on the limited side....
Old 03-17-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
Well it's been a month since the last truck and it seems that past NS deliveries was about every 6 weeks to 2 months. Based on that, one should be coming soon.
From the current South Store reports it appears their offerings are on the thin side, except for the Specials. With the recent posting of Smith Corona 1903A3's along with a few Garand WRA's it appears they are trying to fill the gap of little available new rifles to restock the store. John Beard recently stated that CMP has altered their past practice of waiting to accumulate a pallet of 90 1903A3 rifles before release to the stores and were putting out the SC's that he just graded a week earlier. With mail order being the priority it leaves little to put in the stores.
Even if a truck should arrive soon, it seems that any new inventory might be on the limited side....
With mail order being the priority it leaves little to put in the stores.

CMP is not doing mail order on 1903/1903A3s.

Currently M1903 and M1903A3 models are not available and CMP is not accepting orders.

http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/m1903-m1903a3/
Old 03-17-2019, 04:01 PM

I think during the National Matches in July the North Store gets a good inventory for sale.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinandKim View Post
I think during the National Matches in July the North Store gets a good inventory for sale.
I be up in July. If a truck comes before then, I will keep my gas tank full and be ready to hit the road. Thanks for the Q!
Old 03-19-2019, 08:12 AM

How was the supply of field grades at the North store?
I'm considering a trip from PA. Can you purchase more then one?
TIA
Old 03-19-2019, 10:53 AM

When I was at the NS 3 days ago the only field grades were 2 racks of IHC, all in hackberry stocks. I didn't look but I'm sure there are many original barrels and parts relative to other manufacturers. I do not believe there is a limit on field grades but there may be a limit on IHC, regardless of grade. I would call ahead to verify as I am not sure and things change. They are also more expensive than an SA/HRA field grades, which you may already know. Happy to answer any questions.

Tom

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk