Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2020, 01:39 AM

Default Norms clip reloader

I bought Norm's clip re-loader for the same reason arthritis in my fingers. I have two large ammo cans loaded up and ready to go. It will last me awhile. I shoot six clips a week.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:50 PM

I spoke with Norm this morning and puchased one. He is assembling 6 at this time. Super nice guy. Explained everything about the loader; materials, fabrication and assembly and some history as well. I didn't know that only 100 of the original 500 that were made can be accounted for. Most were likely scrapped as they were no longer necessary. Heck, I just wanted one to have it. I think they are dang cool.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:31 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by boma92 View Post
I spoke with Norm this morning and puchased one. He is assembling 6 at this time. Super nice guy. Explained everything about the loader; materials, fabrication and assembly and some history as well. I didn't know that only 100 of the original 500 that were made can be accounted for. Most were likely scrapped as they were no longer necessary. Heck, I just wanted one to have it. I think they are dang cool.
I echo you thoughts completely! They're almost worth having two!
Old 06-09-2020, 12:13 PM

I recently bought one of these from Norm! Great guy btw. This isn't just a copy tossed together. Norm assembles each loader, checks function, then hand stamps each part of the loader with a serial number before it goes to parkerizing, then it is reassembled (there is some assembly required when you get it) and shipped by Fedex to you. there is one change as of May the pusher handle is a drilled piece of dowel rod which works fine. I don't personally know Norm but can tell you this is a great loader that wont be available forever, as Norm is 80+ years old. So if this is something you might want id order sooner than later!
Old 06-17-2020, 03:35 PM

Can someone please PM or post contact info for Norm. I am interested in one of these. Cant get original link to open. Phone number or e-mail would be great. Thank you
Old 06-17-2020, 04:56 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigsmg View Post
Can someone please PM or post contact info for Norm. I am interested in one of these. Cant get original link to open. Phone number or e-mail would be great. Thank you
(713) 695-6019 - Home

HTH
Old 07-17-2020, 12:40 PM

Default En Bloc Loader

One of my friends and I each ordered one. My friend's loader arrived a couple days ago and mine arrived today. This loader exceeded my expectations. Beautiful piece of equipment and operates flawlessly. Mr. Hirter is a super individual; wished I lived closer and current situation was different as I am sure he has plenty of stories and experiences that need to be heard.

If you think you are even remotely interested in this loader I highly recommend you contact Mr. Hirter and order one while he is still personally involved in the process.
Old 07-17-2020, 05:30 PM

Here is the main reason I bought one. My 5 year old grandson ‘helped’ me load up 80 rounds into en blocks. He asked a ton of questions and enjoyed it enough to ask if I would leave it with him so that he could practice with it
Don[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-17-2020, 05:33 PM

That's way cool, Don. Way to bring 'em along!
Old 07-20-2020, 01:12 PM

every 4th of July i go to a small get together that we all bring several firearms and there are a few kids 12-18 that will shoot. in years past i always took loaded clips. this year i took my loader and the kids had a blast loading them. they loaded 2 30cal cans full i think that's 35 clips per can.