Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2013, 04:55 PM

Not wasting my time arguiing with you, just explaining for the tl:dr crowd the crapstorm that accompanys this rifle. And if you read the threads on K98 and CALguns, ziconceo made it seem like it took some time to get his money back. Im done, caveat emptor and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2013, 05:58 PM

I really don't know what to believe regarding this rifle and who really owns it or is selling it.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:06 PM

I would feel I was buying this rifle knowing full well what was being advertised IN THIS AD.I'd buy it if I were looking(or had money)for one.There is nothing shady going on that I can see personally.Good luck with your sale op.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:58 PM

Interesting how two weeks ago it was sold as a $2000 rifle, now after the hubbub it is a $2500 rifle. Not stomping the ad, just an observation. It's a nice rifle and I'd buy it for what it is, although I'd make a different (lesser) offer on it.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:45 AM

The problem with this rifle is that it's a humped rifle, no if's, and's or but's about it. We all know what that does to the value of any firearm. Yeah, it's a G43, but it's hard to get a premium out of something that's been obviously humped.

I applaude the seller for his disclosure. If the link to the K98 thread hadn't already been posted I would have posted it also. That way a member here could see the experts opinion on exactly what kind of G43 they are looking at.