Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyCalAl View Post
everyone has to let their own conscious be their guide; but I certainly hope that most (if not all) are providing more than the modest $20 "fee" requested.
I do not use Magna's services because I live close enough to the store to make a rare personal visit (~240 miles). Even at that, I calculate that it costs me around $175 for the round trip including direct transportation costs and a modest roadside meal, plus eight hours of boring road time. Believe me, $20 is a pittance for Chris' services. If I wasn't passing thru on my way to Tuscaloosa this spring, I'd jump in on Chris' offer before he "retires."
Old 02-27-2011, 11:39 AM

Oh DAANG CMP is quick this time it's already hit my card too..at this rate I guess it might be here Tuesday or Wednesday

Earl
Old 02-27-2011, 01:38 PM

Sound slike the selection was a lot better on Saturday that when I was there on Friday!!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 PM

Some of you have e-store (show-up) already w/Saturday store order. Mine was also purchased Sat, however not in E-store yet. How long does it usually take to show up?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:00 PM

Drywash, if it doesn't show by tomorrow evening you might give customer service an email. It may just be because some accounts were already setup and yours is new? Just guessing. Earl
Old 02-27-2011, 09:06 PM

Don't feel too bad drywash...Sometimes things happen like that.
For instance, I know Chris picked me out a M1D and a can of ammo. The ammo has shown up in the estore and another order with a free rifle case but no rifle is there! My CC has been hit already but the rifle isn't in the estore!
I'm not worried a bit because I know the CMP won't ship a $1500 rifle case without going...hmmm, that's odd!

I just thought it was hilarious...

the wife, not so much!!!

Hang in there...it will work out!

sjames

Last edited by sjames; 02-27-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjames View Post
Don't feel too bad drywash...Sometimes things happen like that.
For instance, I know Christ picked me out a M1D and a can of ammo. The ammo has shown up in the estore and another order with a free rifle case but no rifle is there! My CC has been hit already but the rifle isn't in the estore!
I'm not worried a bit because I know the CMP won't ship a $1500 rifle case without going...hmmm, that's odd!

I just thought it was hilarious...

the wife, not so much!!!

Hang in there...it will work out!

sjames
Who picked out your rifle?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:49 PM

My WRA with nice WRA barrel and PAL cut bayo that Magna selected for me showed up on eStore on Sat with the CC hit and now those two orders have moved to Order History from Pending Orders.
This usually means a FedEx tag will be created on Monday and probably picked up same day with delivery Tuesday or so.

And today received the notificaton that FedEx will pick up today and deliver tomorrow. Two nice presents for me on my birthday!!

Last edited by baron555; 02-28-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westex View Post
Who picked out your rifle?
Whoops! I don't even know what to say... Guess I need to lay off studying New Testament Greek for a while!

Regards,
sjames
Old 02-28-2011, 12:32 AM

Default Anxious!

Im so excited!!! First Garand of many (Hopefully) Ordered a Winchester, so it should be here Tuesday if ordered on Saturday(by chris.) right? I registered with the E-store but nothing is in the pending or history. I forget exactly what you said you found for me Chris, all i really remember was a 1.3mil WRA and the barrel was decent, i was too excited after the fact to remember everything else!

Thanks again Chris for everything you do!

Rob