Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterMeasure View Post
I do know it would save a few bucks to have them shipped, but in the grand scheme of things...
Countermeasure don't let them guilt trip you into shipping. I always take mine with me too.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC_Jim View Post
Countermeasure don't let them guilt trip you into shipping. I always take mine with me too.
I did. All three of the rifles and ammo. I had 5 people tell me at the store it would save about 200 but I wasn't about to let my babies stay there. Especially since they would not ship until next Monday which would totally mess up my range plans for this weekend.

But I have confirmed the cases are included as everyone said.

Case closed, pun intended.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterMeasure View Post
But I have confirmed the cases are included as everyone said.
I have no proof of it, but I think I got the very first case given at the store. The notice had come out that they would be shipping with the case right before my first visit (I believe I even asked about it here on the forums but at the time nobody knew). My visit was on a wednesday and I believe it was the first day they were open since the announcement came out. I was in and out of the store quickly that morning. After the sale had been approved I was at the window where they pack your rifle. The lady packing my rifle and Leon were having a conversation and one of them said something to the effect "that Orest had confirmed all garands were to come with a case, not just mail order", and, with that said, I received a case.

Then, I cut my vacation short, changed routes, and came back the next day for another garand.

Jim