Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2012, 10:07 PM

Default I have to repost about my store visit

Yesterday I posted about what I considered a bad experience going to CMP. Well today it worked out that I was back in Anniston till 1pm. I decide I am going to go back and try again and see how it goes and I also have plenty of time. I walk in and I was greeted by name by the wonderful lady that helped me the first time I was there. They still had every thing set aside that I had picked yesterday when I left. I had extra time so I sifted through the magazines for a couple more. I paid and was on my way. Completely wonderful experience.

So as I am driving back to Montgomery I start feeling like ******** about my previous post and I think I learned a good lesson "Maybe just maybe everyone has bad days and it wasnt anything personal" Yes it did upset me but Now I realize I shouldnt have let it do so.

Also I dont have anything against professionals looking for guns its just not my thing, I am just glad to have a nice rifle.

So CMP thank you for a great experience today! The only down side for me is I am officially out of the Anniston area now so I dont know when I will be able to come back.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:03 PM

Good news and Glad you went back... They are great people there...

"it happnes"