Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 04:00 AM

Default Did anyone hit N. Store on the 7th?

Did anyone hit the North Store on the 7th? How did the Service Grades look? My last visit was disappointing (cleaned out during Nationals). I may make the trip this Weds..
Old 10-08-2012, 07:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

The North Store isn't open on Sunday. You might want to wait a week since the 6.0M are suppose to be there then and I would think that if they are sending up a truck there would be more than just the 6.0M SAs on the truck and would be perhaps bringing more Sevice Grades along with them.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
The North Store isn't open on Sunday. You might want to wait a week since the 6.0M are suppose to be there then and I would think that if they are sending up a truck there would be more than just the 6.0M SAs on the truck and would be perhaps bringing more Sevice Grades along with them.
I would like to, but I typically do not have free week-days (or week-ends for that matter). I already took this Wed to take care of family business in the early afternoon. Wifey will be at work, figure I would treat myself to a solo road trip in the early a.m..