Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > My Gun DB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2013, 10:00 AM

Default Drop Box Import

Every attempt to sync via an import from drop-box on my iPad the program crashes. It starts to import then crashes. It's a tad frustrating.. I have yet to get my files to sync between desktop and iPad. I'm open to any suggestions...
Old 01-05-2014, 01:10 PM

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been around due to work, family, sickness and all that good stuff.

That's odd about it crashing - what version ipad do you have, and what version of IOS? At what point does it crash (what does it say on screen)? Have you tried to manually sync through itunes instead of dropbox? That will help see if it was caused by dropbox or the import process itself.

Visit thew official support forum here: http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98
Old 01-05-2014, 07:15 PM

Totally understand, appreciate you replying. In my initial post I mentioned desktop. While I do have the program on my iMac running Mavericks, I use my Macbook Air running Mavericks exclusively. Not sure it matters but your the doctor, I'll note the symptoms and let you determine their significance..

I'll try to hit each of your questions..

I have an iPad 2 running IOS 7.

It appears "to me" the import starts fine -- Numbers are seen on the screen which is, I assume data transferring. At what I suppose is the end of the file transfer is when the crash happens.. Hope that makes sense.

I have not tried to sync via iTunes. But will now..

Final note on the program itself.. I am unable to enter any data in the "Type" field under accessories. Upon selecting, I do not get a keyboard, I have not tried with a wireless keyboard though.. Also, when selecting the drop down menu for same the Count and Capacity fields disappear.

Again, I appreciate the response..