Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2015, 07:16 AM

Just wondering what the turn around time is lately. I'm.checking my.estore like a crack addict hitting the pipe.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:28 PM

I've got to stop reading this thread....just ordered three more cans, which puts me at my limit for this year. Can hardly wait until next year when I can order more....oh wait, that's TOMORROW!

Jason, from what I've been reading, turnaround time has been running around one week from order to shipment, sometimes sooner. I purchased a few cans at the South Store on 19 Dec. Never received any emails with shipping information, and tracking information was never added to the order in the e-store. Good news is that FedEx showed up at the house with five little boxes for me on Tuesday the 29th.

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 12-31-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan View Post
I've got to stop reading this thread....just ordered three more cans, which puts me at my limit for this year. Can hardly wait until next year when I can order more....oh wait, that's TOMORROW!

Jason, from what I've been reading, turnaround time has been running around one week from order to shipment, sometimes sooner. I purchased a few cans at the South Store on 19 Dec. Never received any emails with shipping information, and tracking information was never added to the order in the e-store. Good news is that FedEx showed up at the house with five little boxes for me on Tuesday the 29th.

Happy New Year everyone!
Hate to give you the news, but those three will be on next years limit. It does not count until the shipping label is created and shipped off, and I don't think they are shipping anything else out tonight.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwcritch View Post
Hate to give you the news, but those three will be on next years limit. It does not count until the shipping label is created and shipped off, and I don't think they are shipping anything else out tonight.
Yeah, I doubt they're still shipping today.

Oh well, I guess I can live with that. Regardless, I can still order seven more during the year....if they don't run out before I'm able to replenish my ammunition funds. Here's hoping my funds replenish before their stocks run out.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan View Post
Yeah, I doubt they're still shipping today.

Oh well, I guess I can live with that. Regardless, I can still order seven more during the year....if they don't run out before I'm able to replenish my ammunition funds. Here's hoping my funds replenish before their stocks run out.
Absolutely! At least you are at the front of the line for next years limit, because I am sure a lot of order will be placed tonight and tomorrow.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:57 PM

According to Mr. Johnson it counts for 2015. As posted in this thread.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=179211

CMP Chief Operating Officer

Orders placed in 2015 will count towards 2015 limits. Orders placed in 2016 count towards 2016. Remember we want to sell the ammunition but we have to follow our BOD mandated guidelines.

Last edited by Z-Man; 12-31-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-31-2015, 11:12 PM

If I'm not mistaken (which is quite possible), it's only a "pending order" until it is validated and the items ordered are picked, packed, and shipped. Once the "pending order" is cleared and shipped, it becomes an "order", and the quantity shipped is tracked for that year. At least that's how the orders seem to be classified in the e-store during the pick, pack, and ship process.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:21 AM

I placed my order on 12/28/2015 and received shipping notice last night. Tracking shows I'll receive my two cans tomorrow 1/7/2016. I never received a confirmation e-mail either.