Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 12-31-2015, 07:16 AM
Det. Jason 714 Det. Jason 714 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern MN
Posts: 6,580
Default

Just wondering what the turn around time is lately. I'm.checking my.estore like a crack addict hitting the pipe.
__________________
"Let Freedom PING!"
Over 70 plus Positive feedbacks before removal of Itrader.
RIP Itrader 2/24/14 you are not forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 12-31-2015, 10:28 PM
MustangMan MustangMan is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 573
Default

I've got to stop reading this thread....just ordered three more cans, which puts me at my limit for this year. Can hardly wait until next year when I can order more....oh wait, that's TOMORROW!

Jason, from what I've been reading, turnaround time has been running around one week from order to shipment, sometimes sooner. I purchased a few cans at the South Store on 19 Dec. Never received any emails with shipping information, and tracking information was never added to the order in the e-store. Good news is that FedEx showed up at the house with five little boxes for me on Tuesday the 29th.

Happy New Year everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 12-31-2015, 10:30 PM
Bwcritch Bwcritch is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mobile, Al
Posts: 2,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan View Post
I've got to stop reading this thread....just ordered three more cans, which puts me at my limit for this year. Can hardly wait until next year when I can order more....oh wait, that's TOMORROW!

Jason, from what I've been reading, turnaround time has been running around one week from order to shipment, sometimes sooner. I purchased a few cans at the South Store on 19 Dec. Never received any emails with shipping information, and tracking information was never added to the order in the e-store. Good news is that FedEx showed up at the house with five little boxes for me on Tuesday the 29th.

Happy New Year everyone!
Hate to give you the news, but those three will be on next years limit. It does not count until the shipping label is created and shipped off, and I don't think they are shipping anything else out tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 12-31-2015, 10:34 PM
MustangMan MustangMan is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwcritch View Post
Hate to give you the news, but those three will be on next years limit. It does not count until the shipping label is created and shipped off, and I don't think they are shipping anything else out tonight.
Yeah, I doubt they're still shipping today.

Oh well, I guess I can live with that. Regardless, I can still order seven more during the year....if they don't run out before I'm able to replenish my ammunition funds. Here's hoping my funds replenish before their stocks run out.
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 12-31-2015, 10:36 PM
Bwcritch Bwcritch is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mobile, Al
Posts: 2,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan View Post
Yeah, I doubt they're still shipping today.

Oh well, I guess I can live with that. Regardless, I can still order seven more during the year....if they don't run out before I'm able to replenish my ammunition funds. Here's hoping my funds replenish before their stocks run out.
Absolutely! At least you are at the front of the line for next years limit, because I am sure a lot of order will be placed tonight and tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 12-31-2015, 10:57 PM
Z-Man Z-Man is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 54
Default

According to Mr. Johnson it counts for 2015. As posted in this thread.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=179211


CMP Chief Operating Officer
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 335



Orders placed in 2015 will count towards 2015 limits. Orders placed in 2016 count towards 2016. Remember we want to sell the ammunition but we have to follow our BOD mandated guidelines.
__________________
Mark Johnson, CMP Chief Operating Officer

__________________
Member since 3/12/2006 on "old forum"
"CMP Member" on "old marketplace"

Last edited by Z-Man; 12-31-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 12-31-2015, 11:12 PM
MustangMan MustangMan is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 573
Default

If I'm not mistaken (which is quite possible), it's only a "pending order" until it is validated and the items ordered are picked, packed, and shipped. Once the "pending order" is cleared and shipped, it becomes an "order", and the quantity shipped is tracked for that year. At least that's how the orders seem to be classified in the e-store during the pick, pack, and ship process.
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 01-06-2016, 10:21 AM
RazorBurn RazorBurn is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: BFE West Virginia
Posts: 855
Default

I placed my order on 12/28/2015 and received shipping notice last night. Tracking shows I'll receive my two cans tomorrow 1/7/2016. I never received a confirmation e-mail either.
__________________
RazorBurn Feedback Thread http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=131455
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.