Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2017, 10:56 AM

Admittedly I'm showing my newbie self here . I just got all my paperwork together for a CMP purchase and there is nothing on-line as far as M1s that I'm interested in. When do we think something will be posted on the CMP web-site? I'm hoping to get something but it seems that many people have this down to a science and I'm left out in the cold. I'm just saying . So when and how does the CMP alert us? Do we constantly check the CMP web-site?

Thanks
Old 04-18-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsasquad1 View Post
Admittedly I'm showing my newbie self here . I just got all my paperwork together for a CMP purchase and there is nothing on-line as far as M1s that I'm interested in. When do we think something will be posted on the CMP web-site? I'm hoping to get something but it seems that many people have this down to a science and I'm left out in the cold. I'm just saying . So when and how does the CMP alert us? Do we constantly check the CMP web-site?

Thanks
No alerts from CMP. You just have to check every day.

Once someone discovers that new rifle options are available, they usually will post here in the forums.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsasquad1 View Post

Thanks
You are right...pickings are slim right now.
There was a recent post from the South Store that CMP was behind 1500 orders for Service and Field Grades, so don't expect anything new for awhile.
My suggestion is to educate yourself as much as you can and decide what you are looking for...WWII, post war, Springfield, HRA, Service Grade, etc.
Once you know what you want, post a "Want To Buy"(WTB) here on the Forum and let the sellers come to you. The other option is to watch the "Want To Sell" postings. You may pay more than CMP is charging but with pictures and communications you are likely to get what you want...rather than luck of the draw.
There are some good and knowledgeable people here that are thinning out their collections and might be a good time to pick up a nice rifle.
Welcome to the Forum and good luck!!!
Old 04-18-2017, 05:12 PM

Good to know.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:17 AM

did they ever include the armor's report in the HRA collectors like supposed to? when i went in january, it was what kept me from getting one (none had paperwork) but the SA's did so that was what i picked up.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:13 AM

What's included in the armor's report? Is it a standard form filled out for each collector rifle?
Thanks.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atoz View Post
What's included in the armor's report? Is it a standard form filled out for each collector rifle?
Thanks.
Yes, a data sheet.

http://thegca.org/pdfs/master_datasheet.jpg
Old 04-29-2017, 07:31 PM

Shomway, thanks for info.