Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask Each Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2014, 04:11 PM

Started working as a CNC machinist out of high school. Earned a BSME from USF while working full time and then became a manufacturing engineer for a major automotive supplier. Worked in the field as a tooling/applications engineer mainly servicing the automotive industry. in the southeast. Held the position of VP of Engineering for the US operations of a Swiss based company tooling/automation company prior to resigning, moving back to Ohio and starting my own CNC manufacturing company.
Old 12-18-2014, 06:55 PM

I spent 30+ years as an industrial chemical transportologist. (Chemical tanker truck driver) The first name sounds more impressive. hehe 3+ million miles was enough for me.

"In life applied knowledge is wisdom, applied wisdom is enlightenment". Pick and choose your fights carefully.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:46 PM

Lab manager at a corn wet milling plant
Old 12-18-2014, 10:59 PM
Banned

Good reminder, if I start to spout off about something, that there are a couple of hundred posters here way smarter than I am.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryjeff View Post
Good reminder, if I start to spout off about something, that there are a couple of hundred posters here way smarter than I am.
No matter their experience, education or profession...the wife still knows more.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

Got into computers as a teenager in 1963 and have worked in that business since then, excepting 3 1/2 years in the US Army including a year with Lyndon Johnson's little enterprise in South East Asia. Expect to retire May of next year. May get into road grading as I live in a dirt roads area.

"The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds."--Will Durant
Old 12-19-2014, 12:52 AM

I'm a subterranean sanitation engineer and my favorite TV show is "Captain Video and His Video Rangers".
Old 12-19-2014, 07:42 AM

Power company lineman since 72......
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena....
Old 12-19-2014, 11:13 AM

Hydroelectric power plant operations foreman. Funny thing, I got into this line of work after finishing college and working as a high school teacher. I made a better choice with power pro.