Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2009, 04:10 PM

you guys are funny!!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:35 AM

Guys thanks for your feedback and support.

The Army has just released to us some nice slightly used M1 tanks. We are in the process of grading the tanks and more information will be released in the near future.
Pricing of the tanks will be in accordance with our standard grading. We expect most to be service grade but a few collector grade units are expected.

Sorry but the supply of jeeps is very limited right now and not our primary focus. As time goes by we expect to get more jeeps, but many are still in service overseas.

Bubba

Life Member NRA
VSSA member

Was a member of the old forum before I was a member of the new forum..LOL
Old 01-01-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe wilson View Post
Hey Bubba, my rack grade M1 Garand appears to have been shipped in error. It looks like it has been used. There are several dents in the stock and a rub mark on the front sight ears. I ordered a Winchester but only the reciever is marked Winchester. Everything else is an assortment of other mfg's. How can this be? Please send a pre-paid mailer and another box (I threw it away after I ripped it open).
How long will it take to receive the replacement? Please pick out a nice one, I would like a NM or maybe an M1C if possible.
Joe,
Contact customer service.
We have some brand new in the foil rifles that we were going to auction off, but since you are not happy we will set you up with one. Just don't let the word out to others here on the forum.

Bubba

Life Member NRA
VSSA member

Old 01-01-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Bubba View Post

The Army has just released to us some nice slightly used M1 tanks. We are in the process of grading the tanks and more information will be released in the near future.
Pricing of the tanks will be in accordance with our standard grading. We expect most to be service grade but a few collector grade units are expected.

Sorry but the supply of jeeps is very limited right now and not our primary focus. As time goes by we expect to get more jeeps, but many are still in service overseas.

Bubba
Bubba,
What will be the price for Fed Ex over night drop shipping to my front door on the tanks and jeeps. Can we purchase the shipping containers seperatly or will they just be available at the North and South stores?
Thanks
David H.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Bubba View Post

Bubba

Bubba ........... are you getting both the 105mm and 120mm versions?
I am going to assume that it comes with the fuel tanks filled , shipping to the lower 48 ( and yes fed-ex will ship something that size) and the small trailer of paperwork requred to own this ?
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
Bubba,
What will be the price for Fed Ex over night drop shipping to my front door on the tanks and jeeps. Can we purchase the shipping containers seperatly or will they just be available at the North and South stores?
Thanks
David H.
I am tired of the people near the North and South Stores getting sweet deals just because they can drive a few hundred miles.

I'm moving.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:06 PM

Sorry guys we are not finding that many of the 105 mm variants. What we do find will be auctioned off via our website.

We have negoiated with the USAF to have all tanks drop shipped via a C5. Please indicate the coordinates on the order form and have follow the ground marking instructions.

Tanks cannot be shipped fueled since that could be dangerous. We will include a coupon for up to 1000 gal of fuel. Additionally we are including a set of track repair tools and 20 rounds of HE ammo to get you started.
Additional rounds will be offered once we finish sorting the tubes.

All tanks also come with a Ma duce, but sorry due to govt regulations the 50 cal M2 has to be converted to fire semi auto only.

All tanks will have some minor scratches in the finish, but will be fully functional.

The standard form can be used to order the tank and ammo.

Item numbers will be added to our website soon.

Life Member NRA
VSSA member

Old 01-01-2010, 09:36 PM

Can the tanks be reserved (available) through Estore? Then send the paper work in?
Old 01-01-2010, 11:39 PM

Since you are so willing to help us all out.........

Reduce all prices by 50% for 14 days.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:01 PM

I hope Orest is getting as much enjoyment out of this thread as I am....I have this mental picture of him sitting on a beach sipping a foo-foo drink while checking this forum on his laptop....Tanks, rockets, 1941 Johnsons, 50% off sales....he goes away for a week and Bubba gives away the store.