Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2012, 05:06 AM

Default 'Pedigree'd' Dell laptop F/S...

edit:
I can probably ship it to you up front to try it out, if you've been on the boards for a while. If you like it, then send me a check. C&R/FFL no problem I probably won't negotiate the price tho'...
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\

I want to unload this Dell D600. It's a triple boot machine - Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 RTM, and Linux 10.04 Ubuntu. Starting asking price is $185. Ship insured will be about $12.50 additional.

3x boot gives you a choice of which OS environment inTO which you want to boot. The machine is perfect. 100% PERFECT. Hardware, software, and the housing. 100%. Screen is perfect, no scratches, no corner dings, no screen smudges, no corner jam in the keyboard etc. I was on it last night. Before that was Christmas '11 for a few days. I bought it 5 years ago, used it a few times, and kept it as back-up. Log files will confirm this. I used it once for a week, while on vacation a few years ago too. The A/C adapter line (2nd half part) has NEVER been unwound.

It's an off-Lease machine, from SAS Computer Software Corporation in Morrisville NC. Then a Dell Authorized Distributor / Service Center in Kinston NC sold the machines, and I got one of them. I have the receipt $7C+ ($700 bob loughlin ). Considering that a new computer today, is obsolete YESTERDAY , this laptop was, AND STILL IS a high end machine, for about 1/tenth of the price. Originally it would have retailed around $2.3K.

Some snappics:

Boot menu:

Did any Americans STOP waving their US Flags on 09/11/01, because their arms were tired from waving it on 09/10/01?
Old 06-20-2012, 05:11 AM

Few more mugshots here:

(XP Pro COA / Product Key [on bottom] is almost worth a $C-bill by itself)

Did any Americans STOP waving their US Flags on 09/11/01, because their arms were tired from waving it on 09/10/01?