Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2019, 02:55 PM

Default T.A.L.A. Gaucho .22 project FS

SOLD

This is an Argentine copy of the Colt Woodsman; just as the Sistemas were Argentine-produced copies of the Colt 1911 this Woodsman clone was mfg by Talleres Armas Livinas Argentinas

As the post title stated, this is a "project" pistol; it's missing some parts but the major pieces are all there including frame, barrel, slide, grips, magazine body, trigger, hammer and a few other small parts. As you can see the barrel is threaded at the muzzle. I do not know the thread size, count or pitch. I do not know if it was originally threaded or done after leaving the factory.

Please examine the photos. This is all exactly as I received it including the index cards which list the missing parts. I did not create the list and cannot be certain it is complete, but when compared to schematics of the Woodsman available online it seems correct.

The bore is in excellent condition; sharp lands and no pitting.

SOLD

That's as far as I ever went with this, I put it up long ago and have now decided that such projects are beyond the remaining level of patience I have.

Great wintertime project for someone. Will have to ship to at least a C&R holder, if not an FFL. If you need to use an FFL to receive; please be sure he will accept shipment from an individual (non-licensee)

Cross-posted

NOW $75 SHIPPED

Last edited by jakesdadjake; 03-03-2019 at 03:51 PM. Reason: sold
Old 02-18-2019, 05:53 PM

Btt