Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
I hope Orest is getting as much enjoyment out of this thread as I am....I have this mental picture of him sitting on a beach sipping a foo-foo drink while checking this forum on his laptop....Tanks, rockets, 1941 Johnsons, 50% off sales....he goes away for a week and Bubba gives away the store.
Well at least Bubba isn't offering us say M113's or apache helicopters
I know ........don't give him any ideas or he may go and look in the warehouse. As long as Bubba is looking lets go have him try to find these K98's

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1&postcount=13

Old 01-02-2010, 06:22 PM

Will the M1's be exempt from the Gas Guzzler Tax?

Also, I'd like to use mine to commute to work, just in case my boss is having "a bad day". Would that be a problem?
Old 01-03-2010, 01:17 PM

Hey Bubba, I sent in my order for 14 M1 tanks the other day. There isn't any sort of restrictions to the number which I can order is there? I mean, you never know when you might need another couple spare tanks laying around just in case

Oh, and I got my DBU but could you tell me how long it'll REALLY take, your customer service won't tell me
Old 01-03-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon6097 View Post
Hey Bubba, I sent in my order for 14 M1 tanks the other day. There isn't any sort of restrictions to the number which I can order is there? I mean, you never know when you might need another couple spare tanks laying around just in case

Oh, and I got my DBU but could you tell me how long it'll REALLY take, your customer service won't tell me

Hoarder! Bubba loves it
Thanks for the feedback and support. Sorry only 2 M1's per order.

Staff found some old APC's that we will be selling off also. All have gone through an up armor program. Each come with a M249 and 1000 rounds of ammo and A BMG-71 TOW.
The BGM-71 missiles are launched from a twin “hammerhead” cupola with a AN/TAS-4 day/night sight. Two missiles can be ready-carried in the tubes and an additional ten are carried inside the ITV. It has a crew of 4 (driver, squad leader, gunner, reloader). Two quad M-243 smoke grenade launchers are carried, as is a M-249 machine gun for self-defense. Weight is 13 tons.

Just add license plates and you are ready for even the LA rush rour traffic.

ANYONE MISSING OUT ON THE FIRST ROUND WILL BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

Oh almost forgot Orest will be back tomorrow and the 50% off special deal on SG's will come to an end.

Life Member NRA
VSSA member

Was a member of the old forum before I was a member of the new forum..LOL

Last edited by Garand Bubba; 01-03-2010 at 04:02 PM.