Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2019, 07:34 PM

Sometimes I just do the right thing at the right time .
Years ago I bought all the surplus ammo (3006) I could find most on auction sales .
Years ago I bought ammo cans (3006)for 20 bucks a can or less . Today I have a life time supply . This all started in around 1960 and today I still have 23 cans .
Old 01-23-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakar652 View Post
I just tried PMing you but you donít accept PMís? I have 4 sealed spam cans 2 full cases if youíre in the area of MA anytime before spring. I could ship them too, I suppose.
Where in MA are you?
Old 01-23-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantini View Post
Any insight on the best place to score sealed tins of 30-06 M2 ball in clips in bandoleers in a large quantity? Non-corrosive and decent quality at a good price is my goal...

thanks!
I get this Prvi Partizan 30-06 Springfield Ammo M1 Garand ammo.

Very good ammo.

New production, copper jacketed, and sealed in the cans at the mother ship.

Got a few cans the other day from them for $300/pop ($0.60/rd) delivered.

GR

- Marine Major General William H. Rupertus - The Rifleman's Creed
Old 02-16-2019, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joturkey View Post
I opened and stripped 10 of the spam cans, I personally would not recommend just taking them from the can and putting them in a rifle. The rounds and enblocs are covered with a dry preservative. Also the rounds should be wiped and inspected for corrosion since they have been in there a LONG time. The enblocs generally need just a light soak and scrub in mineral spirits to get the preservative off.
Every spam can that I have ever opened has looked mint on the inside. I have never had an issue just grabbing a bandoleer and heading to the range. The only problems that I have ever had were some of the Greek stuff in 30 cal ammo cans.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantini View Post
Where in MA are you?
I'm in Worcester. Sorry for not responding to the PM's in a timely manner. I have two crates (each contains 2 sealed spam cans of 192 rounds in bandoliers/enblocs within wooden crate) and would like $400/crate before I have to move it all this year (likely to indianapolis). I mostly bought it for the brass, but I have so much range brass around i never really got to using it.

I also have 4 or 5 30cal ammo cans with 250rds each (loose ammo) for $175 if thats more your speed.

All prices plus actual shipping...i'll combine shipping as well. Of course, pickup is free and I'll cut a deal if someone wants all of it.

Last edited by Dakar652; 02-16-2019 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakar652 View Post
I'm in Worcester. Sorry for not responding to the PM's in a timely manner. I have two crates (each contains 2 sealed spam cans of 192 rounds in bandoliers/enblocs within wooden crate) and would like $400/crate before I have to move it all this year (likely to indianapolis). I mostly bought it for the brass, but I have so much range brass around i never really got to using it.

I also have 4 or 5 30cal ammo cans with 250rds each (loose ammo) for $175 if thats more your speed.

All prices plus actual shipping...i'll combine shipping as well. Of course, pickup is free and I'll cut a deal if someone wants all of it.
Been trying to PM You about the Ammo
Patriot
Old 02-18-2019, 07:08 PM

sorry, I typically don't respond to low-ball offers. thanks though.